ran into an EVO on the highway last night

if you guys dont know i drive a 91 mustang notch silver

chase down a silver EVO, gave the nod, 3 beeps from about 60 ish to about 120 or so and shut down because there was a car in front of me

I had a passenger, EVO didnt, I got the the initial jump by about maybe a half a fender but we ran dead even

I’m NA at the moment, and I dont think the EVO was stock because he had tons of gauges

but if you’re on here good run, drop me a PM :tup:

It was Jeller.

x…

:tup:

it was jeller im sure, it was stock because he had to remove all his mods and get the ecu reflashed for warranty reasons. you wouldnt have had a change a couple of weeks ago…and all his mods im sure are goin back in very soon.

deff re-run him in a few weeks mike

good kill though!

and my bad i didnt stop the other night i was out of it lol

thats cuz u left my house…i tend to wear you out hehehehehe :hitit: you big silly with a hulk green bike. its the incrediable shiver hulk

I wouldn’t be so sure about that Tommy boy. Mods ARE back on.

Lets see some pics of the silver notch

already…?

It was me, good runs, very door to door racing. I probably should have dropped another gear, removed the 3 pella windows I had in my trunk from work and my file cabinet in the back seat but none the less good runs. :tup:

Love a good pull on zee highway :tup:

EDIT: My mods are: ECU Flash, intake and exhaust BTW

Whats done to said Mustang?

X2^ and any spray?

Pics and mod list :ftw:

Good runs guys :tup:

i wont be shady and keep my mods a secret so here they are

GT40P heads ported
1.7 rockers
Cobra upper and lower intake
E303 cam (soon to be swapped for a trickflow stage 1)
FMS wires
24# injectors
rebuilt t5 and rearend with 3.73 gears
B&M short shifter i think
King Cobra clutch
welded subframe connectors
Mac shorty headers
Mac off road H pipe
Hooker mufflers
Cobra computer
Cobra MAF, 73mm I think?
70mm throttle body
Eibach springs
K&N drop in

I have a paxton blower waiting to go in I just need to find some time, and other mods I plan on are Trick Flow stage 1 cam, Mac prochamber and flowmaster 40 series mufflers, then probably an intake plenum and a new set of heads.

I’ve brought this to Taffy’s and Mighty a few times, it’s Titanium Frost but the paint is kinda shitty, the base coat on the doors look like ghost flames and the clear coat is peeling on the rear bumper and hood.

Good run again, and I would like to run from 40 with you

Sounds like a nice list for a bolt on Mustang…pretty similar to my set-up with exception to the heads, I bet your’s is quite torquey. If you’re looking to go with a Prochamber I HIGHLY recommend going with the Mac Flowpath or Prodump mufflers…I run the Flowpaths with no tailpipes (exit after the rear end) and the car sounds great…gets a ton of compliments.

Also, if you ever decide to sell your notch…let me know:)

:tup: nice to see someone who isnt affraid to list MODS. Sounds like a good run.

jeller, were you modded when we ran?

Sounds pretty solid. I would think you would be faster than a stock Evo. Its actually the exact same set up I am looking into except with GT40X heads.

P.S. MAC headers are the worst. I hate mine.

the notch is for sale for the right price

Jay hit me up on AIM at lilstry

EDIT: I meant LXTASY hit me up on AIM