randy moss trade

for a 4th round pick… why so cheap… nfl is rigged lol

Because he’s a useless hack

yea once he left minnesota he sucked. its too bad, being a vikings fan i remember his glory days well and how pissed i was when we drafted him haha. hes such a stroker if he actually played and didnt bitch and moan hed be a good player.

i hate the patriots, hopefully moss’ attitude will spread like cancer and eat away at NE from the inside.

Its a great move for both teams, he didn’t want to play for the raiders and this is not the year they would win, all he wants is a ring, NE will straighten him up, like usual, and they are contenders, expect big things out of him

the patriots gave up hardly anything at all, and with all the other wr’s they picked up through free agency, i’d be REALLY afriad of playing against that offense… they are gonna be a handful for sure

[quote=“Adictd2b00st,post:5,topic:28478"”]

the patriots gave up hardly anything at all, and with all the other wr’s they picked up through free agency, i’d be REALLY afriad of playing against that offense… they are gonna be a handful for sure

[/quote]

who else did they sign, i thought they had a decent receiver core last year.

WR core is

Reche Caldwell WR
Bam Childress
Jabar Gaffney
Chad Jackson
Kelvin Kight
Donte’ Stallworth
Kelley Washington
Wes Welker
and now add Randy Moss

randy moss hasnt done anything in a long time. Id be surprised if he remembers how to play football.

[quote=“FBodyMadnezz,post:6,topic:28478"”]

who else did they sign, i thought they had a decent receiver core last year.

[/quote]

Donte’ Stallworth
Kelley Washington
Wes Welker

Perfect year to lose Nate Clements…Oh we are in trouble when we face the Pats now…I hate N.E.

good trade for the pats. moss didnt wanna play in oakland plain and simple. watch him explode in NE with brady tossin him bombs. and the reason they got him for only a 4th rounder is cause his salary is huuuuge i think

i wouldn’t be surprised if he does. the pats are gonna have SOOOO many people to throw too. they were good at spreading the ball last year, i cant imagine the potential they have this year…feels good to be in the NFC haha.

Everyone in the AFC East is playing for second place.

Fucking sucks, talk about balance of power shifted :frowning:

Glad the Jets picked up some DB help, but I’m not sure it will be enough. Stallworth AND MOSS?! Fuck. Indy v.s Pats will be an interesting matchup this year. Honestly, if the Patriots don’t win the AFC Championship, I’d be surprised.

They are who everyone is chasing for the Super Bowl champions

and Moss is suppose to restructure his contract so he probably will not be as big of a hit as people initially thought

lol for someone who didnt wanna play for the raiders he sure did some good advertising for himself. Anyone else see the monday night game last year?? he was droping them balls like they were hot potatoes. He has been outta touch for a loong time and id be surprised to see anykinda real comback.

[quote=“Rx3,post:13,topic:28478"”]

Everyone in the AFC East is playing for second place.

Fucking sucks, talk about balance of power shifted :frowning:

[/quote]

Everyone except Buffalo…they really suck bad.

When was the power not in New England’s hands?? Did I miss something the last few seasons??

I think when Moss feels like playing again he will explode back into the hall of fame wr he once was cosidered as.

Up till recently we all know how effective he has been but but you have to remember he is only thirty years old. I think he will eventually mature and become what he once was back on the Vikings. Lets just hope for the Bills sake it wont be on the Patriots.