Rankin Cops

Must be attempting to make money at the usual spot on the bridge…was driving past on my way home and saw a cop and a penndot guy(i’m guessing) setting up the speed machine, careful if your flying around that bend

yeah i think a 25mph speed limit through the bend and the bridge is rediculous. who the hell goes that slow throgh there.

what bridge? westend?

I’m guessing the Rankin Bridge?

Haha, I have no idea where Rankin is…haha

Edgewood / Swissvale. Rankin Bridge is the bridge that goes across the river before Kennywood.

Rankin knows where you are

its near the waterfront

ahh…I know when I used to work out Monroville I would come onto 376 from the swissvale exit…man that area is the fuckin ghetto.

Haha… what do you meaaan? :doh:

haha…typical…see some cracked out motherfuckers and a ton of tuffguys that have mastered the art of staring at cars driving by…trying to start shit.

rankin, braddock… all shit hole depressed areas. just plow em under and make some nice golf courses.

^^^ ready for some kind of serious comback/arguement to that statement…haha

+Wilkinsburgh

Just demolish the east end and send everyone back to “Africa”

:eek:

i fucking hate that…get your fucking eyes out of my car you stupid piece of shit before i run this 4.3 down your throat and have your teeth stuck to my grill…i’m sorry…had a moment…but yea i can’t stand that

fuck golf

fuck violence

:rofl:

I’m scalping your ass the next time i see you…

i’m not referring to you. but i love when people from the ghetto say fuck golf and then become million dollar athletes or rappers and then go play golf. its just proof it has nothing to do with color and everything to do with money.

sweet no ass hairs :cool: