RANT ABOUT OUR GENERATION!

I was only spanked a few times in my life, but it was for the truly bad stuff I did as a child. I’m not saying to spank them everytime they do something, but when they fuck up and they get spanked a couple times, they remember it.

And these kids that kill, I can guarantee they were causing major problems before today.

Kids have it made now a days, their so fawkin protected from everything they feel their invincible. I got my ass beat as a kid, nothing in the ways of abuse, but when i fucked up it was made known, now you even hint at smacking your kid, you have everyone on your nuts about being a child abuser.

kids dont have good cartoon to watch anymore. its all anime crap. i watched scooby doo, looney toones, tom and jerry etc…

i think thou parents let their kids act too adult. theres no need to have a cell phone before high school. if parents use the excuse that “i need to know where my kid is” thats them being lazy and they rather pick up a phone. if my mom didnt know where i was…SHE"D FIND ME! that was never pleasant. And while i dont nessesarily agree that whats in music. tv and movies has a big effect i would say that MTV is pure filth. i don;t even watch it but maybe once in a blue moon. its garbage. Even “pop” music has so much sexual stuff in it. its not appropriate for pre-teens or even young teens.

sorry people, but the 17 and 18 year old people referenced in this thread are NOT kids. And everyone jumping on the “it must be the parents fault” bandwagon is sad. When you’re that old, you know the difference between right and wrong, even if your parents sucked. Not murdering your kid brothers or your girlfriend is not something your parents have to teach you.

If the parents do not do their job and let things go when the kids are younger, the kids will only get worse as they get older. How a kid turns out is 100% on the parents, good or bad.

I heart the woman of my generation :yum:

people are so fucked up anymore

that’s my contribution to the thread