Rant: Local used car selection

I am looking for a used vehicle.
This town sucks at good selection.
I am looking for a 5 or 6 speed German sport sedan.
This does not include A4 or 325 because they do not produce the power I want.
There are a couple of local dealers with some nice cars but they are not what I want.
I have found a M5, M3, two S4s but they are all black or dark blue!
One dealer has 4 great cars but they are all black!
I am looking for 4 simple things; Not black or dark blue, not automatic, not gutless, not 2 door.
The only thing I have found locally is a red A6 2.7turbo and I don’t really like the A6 looks.
Normally I would search a little farther but I can’t leave town right now.
I am not expecting :violin: I am just venting some frustration because this town sucks at used car selection.
Last night I talked to a friend in Ft. Lauderdale and he said, “I can get any car you want within walking distance”.
FLUSTURBATING!
End of rant.

yeah man when i was down south you could find 8 cars with your description by just driving down the main roads, buffalo is teh suxor, ea had a wrx lately, that was the best car they have had in a while…

every try liek rocha cha cha or surrounding areas?

Ya, Holtz(in Roch) has a nice V8 S4 but it is dark fucking blue.:smash2:

BUFFALO= armpit of the nation in every way.:smash2:

Amen

hvae you conciderd an IS300?

I think he is pretty well set on a german product.

after 3months of searching i found my bmw hiding in rochester. good luck. cars.com was a good site that i used.

There’s usually some C320’s around here…those are nice.
The AMG models only come in auto, even though theyre like a 7-speed

because buffalo doesnt have a ton of money therefore not a ton of higher end german cars. now if you wanted an SUV im sure you could find anything you wanted.

(it actually took me quite a bit of searching for my ///M and ended up finding it 100 miles away still)

I found my car from cars.com. good site

check Paul Herman motors. if they don’t have what you want they can probably get it asap

Mike, If you want…find something out of state and my unemployed self will go pick it up for you :slight_smile:

buy my jetta lol it’s black.

I could talk to jerry at towne bmw, and he can have what your looking for in a week or two…what exactly do you want, (years,makes,models,colors,miles, any thing else)

I checked cars.com and found a possible canidate.
There is also a red RS6 for sale in EA, who could that be?:wink:

I talked to Paul Herman but I didn’t get a great vibe from the guy.
Maybe he didn’t think I was serious since I was driving my ricer car.:roll:
He had geat cars but they were all black or auto or both.

:tup: to cars.com

I will keep that in mind.:slight_smile:

NO fucking shit?

that car is BEAUTIFUCKINGFUL

FTW, GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO

Find one out here, I’ll check it out and report back. The cost of shipping will be made up for in the condition of the vehicle.

Come down to NYC. Plenty of german products.

Don’t buy an Audi, they are slow pieces of shit :mamoru: