Rant on traffic (and a touch on inspections)

I’d like to rant a bit over here, I’m currently living about 40 miles north of Spokane (which is NE Washington) I live in a little ass town, and work in the next town north which is the same size… the area is really depressed and poor but this is where my job is so I have to deal…

My drive to work is 21 miles one way, its on a 2 lane road that is 60 mph the whole way. Should take about 20 minutes right? No, people up here drive like fucktards, I’m talking if it’s a nice sunny day, everyone does 55mph…if it’s raining, 45 mph… and heaven forbid it’s snowing, 35 mph.
Living in NY forever, and then living in Arizona for a bit, I’m used to doing 5+mph over everywhere. I will soon have to be on blood pressure medicine due to the retards who own vehicles up here. Oh, and you say “just pass them” well, there are maybe 5 passing areas, and there is so much traffic on the otherside it makes passing almost impossible.

And a touch on inspections. I’ve never appreciated NYS inspections until now. Because they don’t salt the roads up here and this area is poor as shit, the SHIT boxes people drive up here is insane, 1970’s pickups (no, not cool, just POS’s) 1980’s shitty old domestic sedans, none of which look that they’d be safe doing over 40mph… so they DON’T drive over 40mph…

You won’t believe how much you want to hurt someone when you get behind a line of cars that is doing 45mph for 20 miles because the leader is driving a POS that won’t do over 50, or they just don’t want to,and no one will pass him.

And this isn’t just a every so often thing… this is every day, I swear 5% of people up here actually do the speed limit, or 1-5mph over, and the rest will drive 5-15 under the limit.

I was recently in Florida driving from jacksonville to Miami, and had a smile from ear to ear when I could do 7 over and still get passed regularly.

So the next time you cuss someone out for driving a bit fast, jsut think, he could be driving 20 under the speedlimt and you could be stuck behind for 20 miles.

agian, just a rant for your viewing pleasure

In non inspection states, cars are regularly abandoned b/c they won’t go anymore… makes you appreciate a sticker sometimes.

I lived in Oregon for a bit, lots of hoopties running on 4 bolonga skin tires, scary hispanics and tons of meth, welcome to the west coast

Arizona has a lot of speed cameras dont they? I too would be driving slow because of those dumb things

I haven’t changed my profile, I don’t live in AZ anymore, and no they don’t have speed cameras anymore…and when they did have them, they had to have two signs that said “speed camera ahead” posted before the actual camera

so many abandoned cars in jax when i was there a while ago. i saw a clean ass crx for 4 days straight on my way to the beach, just sitting on the side of the highway. god i wanted that shit

What the Hell is a rant?

Every time I drive through a state that doesn’t have inspections I appreciate ours. Unreal how bad people will let their shit go if you let them.

OfficerK…it’s a type of Pokemon.

to speak or declaim extravagantly or violently; talk in a wild or vehement way

What is the law on that? I noticed it in Texas and Michigan that there was always a 10-20 cars on the side of the road parked that they were disabled for days. Can they not afford the car towing and just waiting for it to get towed by the city and impounded?

http://i.imgur.com/ykCTr.gif

Buff right out…

Inspections dont fix shit. Our cars just dont last long enough to get in such poor mechanical shape that they are left on the road side.