RANTING FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!

[quote=“hondaride22,post:82,topic:37136"”]

1st of all im not racist… and i wudnt call anyone that word…

and wtf does gettin ur b.a mean you have $? , or your intelligent?

or you will ever have money…

bc it actually says nothing. and idc really bc u just prove that you are ignorant and play the race card to get outta anything… like 90% of african americans i hate to say it…

yea so what your black… no1 is trying to wipe your kind of the planet like u say lol that is ridiculous… if anything blacks get more baby treament than any1

see “affirmative action laws”

which are a joke might i add… so stop complaining

[/quote]

I’m going to reply to you one last time because clearly your too fucking dumb to comprehend what comes out of your mouth your not racist you just correlate african americans with the word nigger because its cool and your not racist because you didn’t reference commiting a double homocide because these two niggers keep pissing you off. Also you aren’t racist because you imply to call me a nigger on numerous occasions through out this thread. Its ironic that you call me ignorant and then proceed to think affirmative action is solely for blacks. You my friend are a disgrace to the members of this board, to your race (which by the way is mine as well), and to yourself. you are a fucking asshat i never said anyone was trying to wipe my kind of the planet i said you were getting your jollies thinking of hypothetical ways to kill blacks. GOOD DAY SIR.

PS. here on nyspeed we try to use correct grammar and spelling so try an spell out your becauses and ones

kthxbye