Rants about work

Go for it rant about work… Ill start

There is this fat chick…

as she walks she doesn’t pick up her feet, like really she walks like a 5 year old… and all I can hear is the sound of her heals hitting the ground and sliding because her fat ass fucking legs cannot physically be picked up off the ground…

I really want to offer her lightweight foam shoes to see if that helps… or maybe just push her down the fucking stairs…

Fuck its annoying… every 20 minutes

clunk clunk clunk clunk because she doesn’t know how to properly fucking walk

LMAO that’s terrible but funny at the same time! give her the shoes! tell her they’ll help her feet shuffle issue and save the carpets! :lol:lol

anyone i know? is this at new horizons?

Im hungry and the microwave is too far away, thus I can’t heat up my easy mac without walking to infinity and beyond. Good news is the water cooler is on the way to the microwave, so I guess it’s not a total waste of time.

Not at new horizons

I work with K20Power /thread

:cry:

^^^^ that is confusing as fuck

what is?

:shifty

Same rant…

So fat bitch walks down the stairs

Clunk bang clunk bang…

Walks acorss the office

clunck, swishhhh, clunk swish…

then comes back with a plate full of cock shaped donuts that she couldent even wait to get back to her desk to stuff her face, shes walking across the office with a dick shaped donut in her mouth

I bet she gives good head…

[/QUOTE]

I bet she gives good head…[/QUOTE]

fat chicks have too.

I bet she gives good head…[/quote]

fat chicks have too.[/quote]

Very true, many people on here know where I stand on fat bitches and head :ninja

oh man, ppl dragging their feet like that when walking, OH MAN! idk why, but it makes me so aggravated. i see ppl that wear those uhm, what the hell are those shoes that, not to sound racist, but what are those shoes that ALL black guys wear? they look like construction boots? whatever those are. seems like when ppl wear those, their heels NEVER come off the damn ground, so theyre just scuffing and shuffling around. pisses me off, just like when ppl chew with their mouth open. shit makes me
http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m429/VOTBLINDUB/Random/7a3a1c61.jpg

Not to mention this girl breaths like an asthmatic pig… has tiny lips and a big nose… a high pitched squeaky voice… she also loves to stare

GUH, youve got a winner there. shit reminds me of

When people are rude. Seriously, if you want me to come help you, don’t fucking wave at me or say “HEY!” All that will get you is a really rude salesperson, who will probably give you the most unhelpful answer ever. Try to not smell like you just rolled around in shit before coming into my store too. Don’t stand 1 fucking inch from me, and don’t pretend you know more than me. Please don’t make me repeat myself either. You’re a moron, I understand this. Dial a number, hit the green button, and it’s like magic. You’re talking to someone!

The joys of selling mobile phones.

dude, i feel you. customer service jobs? THUMBS DOWN! it was my last job to deal with customers all goddamn day long.

dude, i fell you. customer service jobs? THUMBS DOWN! it was my last job to deal with customers all goddamn day long.