People that annoy you. FTL

We have a good group of haters here, so maybe this will start some funnays. What are some character traits people seem to have around you that bugs the living shit out of you, and cause you to think the world is just getting dumber with each passing day?

Ill start:

• People that don’t understand how a parking garage works. 3 times a week at least I get stuck behind some retard that has to idle up floor by floor just about straining every muscle in their neck looking side to side for an open parking spot. You dumb mother fucker, when you go to the mall, where are all the open spots to park??? FAR AWAY from the door, it’s a little something called “first come first served”, real bitch isn’t it. You need to realize people are fat lazy fucks, so the parking garage will fill up bottom to top, WHO WOULD HAVE KNOWN!?!!? Just hit the damn gas and drive up each level until you see A SHIT TON of open spots and pick one. There is a fucking elevator if your too lazy to take an extra flight or two of stairs over getting lucky and finding the diamond in the ruff of a parking spot on the first level.

• J-walkers. Yield to pedestrians my ass. You stupid bastards look right at me coming in my car, and you just walk right out in front of me and expect me to stop, slow down or swerve around your pathetic lazy ass. Or how about the ones that make it half way, and stand on the center line waiting for the other half of the roads traffic to open up so they can continue on their journey? Anyone who ever drove into Amsterdam’s east end, might have witnessed this first hand. Some wanabe gangsta ass, draggin his pants on the ground, saggering across the road to the next porch monkey hang out. When I play a game of can you kiss my side view mirror, don’t get all pissed off when I score a point. Or the ones that start off across the road, when your light is red, but only make it conveniently in front of your car by the time the light goes green. Instead of picking up the pace to continue your trek across traffic respectfully, you look up at the now green light, glance over at the cars waiting and still continue to cross the road like a turtle.

People who cut me off and then continue to drive slow. Wtf? You were quick to jump the gun to cut my ass off and now you’re going to drive 20 under the fucking speed limit? Drivers that point shit out to passengers. I don’t that’s the issue though. They drive really slow while doing it. And yeah. J walkers are the worse. When I went to Albany High, it was awful. These dumb asses walked out in front of the bus. A little part of me wished they would get hit. Yes. Fucked up. But still.

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn105/Tragus621/SouthParkWheelofFortune.jpg

People who write long drawn out posts in every thread on shift in which 99.9% of the members here won’t read 2% of the post

:rofl

<3

classic!

addition rep has been applied.

I needed to vent, I didnt get time this weekend to post up so it all welled up inside. :lol

Liberals

People that make stupid threads…

everybody

People that should be cutting down trees

just got home from that. and i just got internet out in the cabin!

now all i need is an Evo 9 RS and a trailer, so i can haul all that lumber back

Strong work my fellow stock red car owner

To play devils advocate if there isn’t a light on the crosswalk you have to stop for someone crossing, as annoying as it is if you hit the person you get fucked.

People that quote HUGE posts

+1 to the people that just walk out into the road. Drive around downtown Schenectady and that’s all I see. I lay on the horn, rev it or flip them off. Sometimes all 3 if they are really lucky.

-When someone starts saying something (generally on a serious topic), and then says, “Nevermind.” That is beyond annoying. Grow some balls and/or some ovaries and say what’s on your mind.

-Most everyone that comes in to my job. Oh God.

added to the list German PSI

Not if they are outside the crosswalk. They are only entitled, legally, to have traffic yield for them when they are within a cross walk. If the dude is crossing the street equally in between two ends of street and not in the sidewalk and gets clipped, it might be partially his fault for being in the road to begin with.

That’s what I meant, a non regulated cross walk, I’m all for hittin someone just wandering out into the road.