People that annoy you. FTL

Yeah, if your in the road, ouside of a cross walk… the idiot hunting season is open.

can someone clarify this too: A cross walk is one thats ONLY drawn into the road. What i am getting at is what if there is a walk/dont walk light but no markings in the road saying its a cross walk? Do drivers need to look around for the little white walking guy and the red stop hand lights?

People who use “that” in place of “who.”

IE. “People that annoy you” should be “People who annoy you”

:banghead

we can use my red evo 9 rs and my dads trailer and we can get to work.

open mouth cheweres. ppl who loudly chew gum, food or anything. people who wear lots of cologne/perfume or SHITTY cologne/perfume.

-The GTL type.
-Arrogance.
-People who just walk in the middle of the road, usually with a smile.
-People who cut you off, only to drive balls slow once they’re in front of you.
-Ebonics.
-American citizens who can’t speak the national language. To me, that’s just disrespectful.
-Singh and Vlad when Shift is down. Regardless of who is at fault.
-Naggers.
-Nggers. Not black people, but all race of nggers.
-To be announced.

Flakes. If you say you’re going to do something, put forth an effort to do it. Shit happens, but it sucks when you know that certain people are most likely not going to do what they said they were going to do.

People on video games that dont stop talking shit, when YOU are dominating THEM.

:rofl:rofl:rofl. Apparently since I don’t speak fluent Ebonics, I’m not black anymore.
I hate people who talk too much trash in online games. It gets to be quite annoying. That and assholes who crash you into walls in online racing games because they have a shitty line and don’t want to lose.

+1 to online trash talking. Another reason I prefer BC2 over MW2: You only talk to people in your own squad, not the entire team and their team.

Can’t stand those fucks that sit at a red light and keep inching up into and past the crosswalk, when the light turns green they either aren’t paying attention or they drive balls slow…if your going to inch up then fucking go when the light turns green

And of course; loud ignorant (or ignAnt as they would say) n*ggers

Also tailgaters…I will continue locking up my brakes, boxing them in or stopping my car in the middle of rush hour to get you off of my ass…it’s not my insurance bill if I get rear ended

I will cross the street whenever, and however I please.

If I’m not directly in your path, and getting hit by your car, then what the fuck is the problem? You pussies.

Ha ha I was walkin out to the concourse to get lunch yesterday and a middle aged skankily dressed black lady was walkin in the opposite direction as me, I didn’t pay attention to her as I was hungry and wanted lunch. After she passed me she turns around and says “don’t act like you didn’t notice me white boy…pffft I wouldn’t give you the time of day anyway” to which I replied “well I guess its a good thing I wear a watch?” She then mumbled something under her breath and kept on walking. But yeah ignorance pisses me off big time.

that shits annoying as hell, big, fat, grezzy, nappy, assed ghetto booty bitches thinkin everyone wants to “tap dat ass” and they especially think white boys want them…um NO!?

eh i dont agree until that comes from someone speaking 2-3 languages fluently

Don’t be DUMB Singh. Cossey doesn’t live in 2-3 countries and therefor has no reason to learn 2-3 languages. :facepalm

ya but dont say its disrespectful unless you tried to speak a second or third language first BITCH

people that annoy me:

wayne and cossey

!

IRREGARDLESS OF HOW MANY LANGUAGES COSSEY SPEAKS, IT’S DISRESPECTFUL TO NOT KNOW THE LANGUAGE OF THE COUNTRY YOU LIVE IN!!!

There, I put it in big letters so you can get it.

no asshole fuck off

if i leave your toilet with a huge SHIT in it and never flush it… thats disrespectful

but I must explain to you how all this mistaken idea of denouncing pleasure and praising pain was born and I will give you a complete account of the system, and expound the actual teachings of the great explorer of the truth, the master-builder of human happiness.

No one rejects, dislikes, or avoids pleasure itself, because it is pleasure, but because those who do not know how to pursue pleasure rationally encounter consequences that are extremely painful. Nor again is there anyone who loves or pursues or desires to obtain pain of itself, because it is pain, but because occasionally circumstances occur in which toil and pain can procure him some great pleasure.

To take a trivial example, which of us ever undertakes laborious physical exercise, except to obtain some advantage from it? But who has any right to find fault with a man who chooses to enjoy a pleasure that has no annoying consequences, or one who avoids a pain that produces no resultant pleasure?"