People that annoy you. FTL

i’m not talkin bout pleasure FOOL. i’m talkin bout English. learn it or GTFO cuz you are being disrespectful.

How you gonna not pay taxes and not know English. GTFO here with that shit.

and stop being DUMB Singh.

You should not be allowed citizenship in another country unless you can speak that country’s official language.

On the other hand, we denounce with righteous indignation and dislike men who are so beguiled and demoralized by the charms of pleasure of the moment, so blinded by desire, that they cannot foresee the pain and trouble that are bound to ensue; and equal blame belongs to those who fail in their duty through weakness of will, which is the same as saying through shrinking from toil and pain. These cases are perfectly simple and easy to distinguish. In a free hour, when our power of choice is untrammelled and when nothing prevents our being able to do what we like best, every pleasure is to be welcomed and every pain avoided. But in certain circumstances and owing to the claims of duty or the obligations of business it will frequently occur that pleasures have to be repudiated and annoyances accepted. The wise man therefore always holds in these matters to this principle of selection: he rejects pleasures to secure other greater pleasures, or else he endures pains to avoid worse pains

this is deep shit

read that again

he rejects pleasures to secure other greater pleasures, or else he endures pains to avoid worse pains

sorry i agree with wayne and benny

this is EmeriKuhhh
http://www.lolpix.com/_pics/Funny_Pictures_573/Funny_Pictures_57312.jpg

(just a funny pic not directed at you singh)

who gives a fuck if u can speak that language of the country your in. like 3 people?

hey now! we dont need no lip from the peanut gallery…you can speak english and you live in america so you have nothing to worry about

if you have a boyfriend, i hope he just slapped the shit out of you.

:rofl hahaha

NAH SHES RIGHT FUCK OFF DUDES

ok take the bitch at mcdonalds drive thru at 12 or later…you are in america, how the fuck are you supposed to order something if she doesnt know what your saying and you cant understand…? you have no idea how many times i have wanted to choke that bitch

oh and singh i love you too

Your posts on here already show you can barely speak the national language.

In my opinion, if you don’t speak the national language it’s just ignorant. It’s like you expect the whole country to respect your situation and that they need to cope with you, not the other way around.

And Singh, if I visit another country that English is not the main language, I know damn well I would be learning what is their language. I don’t need some Hostel type shit going on.

I mean I know where singhs comming from, but I also highly agree with wayne and you.

For instance, when I went to St. Maartin I dident know any french, well I at leased looked up some basic shit as some epople there just don’t know any english, I also had the bartender teaching me some while I was shitfaced :rofl

at least you made an attempt…foreign people around here that dont speak english just huddle around the same area and stay in their own little posse and try not to associate with the rest of the world

Or they demand someone who speaks their language help them and throw a hissy bitchfit when nobody does. Hi, you’re in our country.

alright everyyoneee hear that? if your not perfect at your language your are not allowed in the country ! i suck at english so what should i tell my mom i have to move out ?

Yup, I don’t care if you can’t speak english, but don’t get pissed when I can’t help you.

What’d the five fingers say to the face?

do you treat your girl like that?

Hell yeah I’d “tap dat ass”