Coworkers...

Well, I am sitting here at work today at UB and the student next to me is this huge fat black girl. She just keeps on bitching and moaning about how “hard” her job is here (90% of the time shes sitting there on the computer using AIM and eating a doughnut) and right now she is alphabatizing some files and it sounds likes shes having trouble breathing. Its disgusting me! GAAHHH!! Its like shes out of breath from putting papers in order… I dont know, it scared me alittle bit.

sounds like some hard work… esp when she has to decript the keyboard to know her abc’s she is confused give her a break

make fun of her until she cries, maybe it will convince her to become healthy.

Hahaha, I was making some blatant comments about ignorant people earlier in her direction to another guy thats here, and then we started talking about eating healthy and enjoying the weather outside and everything. She just sat there. I think shes too stupid to understand. Also, when i mentioned my scion to the other guy, she thought it was some sort of sports car. That was awkward.

ewww… fat people sometimes really gross me out. especially when they breath really loud. gross.

Oh my god, HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Shes got blue ink all over her shit and her hands and shit, and she has no clue because she cant see her stomach where it is! This is so hilarious… I guess her pen exploded and she rubbed her gut in it somehow?

sabotage her workspace. Teach her a lesson 4 being lazy. I hate lazy whiny coworkers

unbolt parts of her chair, be ready with a video-camera phone. there’s not much funnier than a fat person falling over :rofl:

HAHAHA OMG just PICTURING that is making me laugh. I think i might just do that, if not today, than wednesday.

PICS OR BAN

does she happen to look like that FATTIE in the Myspace Girl thread?

Uhh, I have no idea if she looks like the fattie in the myspace thread, but I am going to assume that yes, she does. I will grap a picture if I end up dropping her on her ass, I dont want to break the floor or anything though.

LOL! U should take a look and compare

pics? :lol:

Didnt happen :frowning: No bolts on the chair to take apart, its wooden. So shes ehre again today, and apparently she wasted like 3 hours last week putting the wrong labels on some folders (3000 folders). Now we all find out she did it wrong and we all needed to fucking take the labels off. We left her about 25 to do, and shes bitching and moaning about how long it took to put the stickers on them in the first place. THEN she has the NERVE to complain that we left some for her to do. Screw that, you fat black fuck. Learn to grow the fuck up. Jesus!

YES! SHE QUIT! SHE FiNALLY QUIT!!! :slight_smile:

Has anyone else heard the Adam Sandler skit “Fatty McGee”? Have her listen to it.

haha nice :tup:

lol you got that right

I felt bad for laughing… but couldnt help it :lol:

walking out of the blvd mall a few weeks ago, I see some HUGE lady chilling on the sidewalk in the same fashion you’d see a little kid playing with legos (her feet, out in front of her) and a hover-round sitting behind her (and a group of people standing all around). This was right in front of the TGIF’s entrance.

so I’m walking out and it occours to me that A.) it’s cold out B.) some heavy lady is chilling on the sidewalk in a moo-moo C.) theres a crowd of people

then it hit me lol… she, somehow, managed to fall out of her poor overworked scooter and nobody around was strong enough to lift her back into her chair. Must of been waiting for a cherry picker or something to come help.

I, obviously, didnt laugh in her face or anything, but I couldnt help but chuckle a litte as I was walking to the car

mabye she ate it