Rap Sheet

It’s so true. I got 2 Speeding tickets, and 3 Distraction to other drivers tickets with my renault. But nothing on the spec which has 84 more HP :E

1. Enlarged exhaust tip

2. Careless driving: $402, 6 demerits - Reduced to speed ticket of 16 over :smiley:

3. Street racing (don’t remember the name of the ticket) $402, and possible license suspension - Police couldn’t prove it was me driving the car so I got off somewhat easy.

Haven’t recieved a ticket for 2 1/2 years now :w00t:

ummm ya ummm

35 over 85 in 50 that was like 200 some bucks
signal lights not working this was onlt 55
15 over 45 in a 30
25 over reduced to 1 km over the limit, fine only 57 or something like that
improper left hand turn at intersection, (was drifting) was thrown out because improper left hand turn means that, not signalling or initiating the left hand turn 10 meters or something like that that before the intersection, so in trial all i asked was if my signal light was activated at the time, which it was, so i won my case.

and that about sums it up, but if ROB has anything to add t this thread :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But if you are going to wear some “nice clothes” bust out an iron before you leave. I’m in court every week and I see tons of teens, usually in to fight drugs charges or impaireds, wearing dress shirts that have probably been in a ball under their bed since their cousins wedding two years ago. Ruins the point of dressing up nice for court.

i had 13 out of 15 demerits on my Alberta licesne. So i had to go to BC for my car insurance for 2 years. now im good

Ummm all of mine were between march of 05 to now. 8 demerits in less than 1 year. Opps. Oh and my insurance has doubled to 147 per month for 2 cars :butthead:

But if you are going to wear some “nice clothes” bust out an iron before you leave. I’m in court every week and I see tons of teens, usually in to fight drugs charges or impaireds, wearing dress shirts that have probably been in a ball under their bed since their cousins wedding two years ago. Ruins the point of dressing up nice for court.[/quote]

Dont worry, i iron my chotchy shirts… :lol:

1 laser speeding ticket.

37 over on whytemud(80)

Managed 0 demerits and a change from speeding ticket to a 115 dollar mechanical misfunction ticket. That was a good one :lol:

Clean as of right now. All though I’ve only driven the car for a total of about a week since last May and most of my previous cars weren’t even capable of doing the speed limit. :roll: