speeding

well got nailed last night for speeding, $194 ticket, got caught doing 112 on white mud, damn, but he let me off with jus the speeding, my insurance papers were old, there is a $172 dollar ticket he saved me from, real nice guy though

great. :?

I’m confused… Is there a point to this post or am I being daft? :rolleyes:

lol he was just sharing something shitty that happened… Like people posting when they get in an accident or something. I posted one of these a couple weeks ago… People just like to share when this shit happens.

I had gas today. I just wanted to share that as well…

bmason has the point, just felt like sharing, seeing if anyone else has had one like this

I drove past a checkstop and nothing happened. Nice cops.

Did that end well for you then?

haha this is going nowhere fast…

or could this be going somewhere slowly?

or could this be going somewhere slowly?[/quote]
or could it be going nowhere slowly

i ate all my red crayons :oops:

Where on whitemud did you get caught?

I’m betting the little utility shacks… ones by Southgate and the other ones around the Calgary trail/gateway blvd area

ive seen them waiting on the down ramps onto the whitemud before. they just sit with their lasor and then they can pull after you. hard to catch them their.

I had the exact same thing except I was doing 129 at got a $342 ticket, they were parked on the ramp coming on the whitemud from Calgary Trail!!!

Jeez I always speed when im in a rush on whytemud, Honestly seems like I’ve never seen a cop on that road.

121st, the one after 111st

while were on the topic, whats some good radar detectors for a decent price?

Certified Radio has some good ones ther that prety much detect everything that can give you a ticket and they cost around $500 w/o install.