Hwy 7 + Bathurst (a shitty day)

So i was cruising eastbound on hwy7 today at around 110 between dufferin and bathurst; and as i slow down around the curve for a light, under the bridge before bathurst i see a stream of 5 cars and 5 cop cars on the side of the road. So thinking i didnt really do anything wrong other than keep flow with traffic i stay in the right lane heading towards the light. A cop points at me and waves me off to the side of the road along with most of the cars around me. Turns out, they had a cop planted on the bridge clocking in cars coming down 7. I came in at 32 over in the 80 zone but the cop was nice enough to knock it down to a 10 over.

And i broke my glasses today…

one shitty day.

that sucks, I got pegged with one of those. I was on the 401 and got radar’d doing 160KMH going with traffic but thanks to some 18 wheelers and some careful manuvers the cop was un able to pull me over haha.

you should consider yourself lucky he didn’t keep the original speed of 32 over … or else you’d be completely screwed.

the new laws came in to effect as of 12am tonight.
Guys, dont get booked doing 50 over or racing.

Yea i know, 4 ponts and a 250 dollar ticket. He was a nice guy and i was as polite as possible. I still had a bad day.

ohh shit man…that sucks…exactly beside my house …:S

Yea man i considered phoning you to get some KGB backup but i didnt want to disturb you.

yah man the cops are out full force been a week or more. they are pulling everyone over.

i got off work friday and got onto the 401 im going around the ramp and a OPP officer shouts PULL OVER!! im sweating balls here cause i dident know what i did. so he walkes up to me and says u dident have ur belt on. i said of course i did its on now ( a stunned look on his face then he says WTF … your driving on the right side is that legal? :S. i said hehe yah cool huh… and he asked me for my papers etc then we chatted for 15 min then i left. man was i crappin my pants!! cant afford to get another ticket or get my 8th suspension :S

they are out like crazy so be carefull guys dont speed and WATCH bridges!! they all over the place… before schools after schools etc etc they even had tons of unmarked cars. so be safe and not stupid!.

i go 110 120 max! cops are out and they looking to peg you. **** whoevers behind you let them get pulled over. they are looking out for people with nice cars modded cars etc. new law came out so its there word against yours.!

been lucky so far. cops see me and they just let me be. it also helps that im not doing anything stupid. even earlier me, z-tuned, and the guys from NY/NJ (r32 gtr, r33 gts25t, r33 gtr) were cruising around downtown and passed by so many cops but never got pulled over once.

Whatever i’m pretty lucky as it is. I had a stack of tickets and court dates and none of them stuck so i have a great (reasonable) record. But if i get another one within the year my insurance goe sup 30% <— OMGWTFBBQ

you should’ve called me man…we have 2 put those shocks on your car…
been to long LOL

Haha, cal i was delivering at that time. And I was coming West on 7 and saw that shit, so on my way back a civic was tyring to beat me or some shit lol im going 80 haha, and then everybody around me excpet myself is pulled off the road :slight_smile: including the civic. God I love my Dante’s sign!!

****ing shit. Cause when i was heading west that shit wasnt set up yet. But the entire group that was stopped at the light before that was with me got pulled over so that was some gay shit. I guess my luck ran out, but this cop was a pretty nice guy. Gay shit is that there’s never any cops there; and there arent really any connecting streets for long stretches and its 3 or 4 lanes wide so it feels like a highway. Whatever, just careless still, better they caught me yesterday than in the future when i would be doing 50 over.

Ya I got lucky yesterday to I was about 1 foot at most from putting my Skyline into a ditch :frowning:

I seen that row of cops i passed them goin west tho, sucks either way

yes this is nuts… mad cops out.

thing is, they got unmarked cars too. not just impalas and crown vics either.
seen them with dodge neons, chargers, and even Fusions :s

^^^ Would that be toronto cops or york region? i dont really give a shit about toronto cops cause i’m usually in york region whenever i come back into TO

Well the media had a field day today covering the blitz last night… I find it funny the story of a guy caught with his mom’s car… crying when they towed it away got mentioned… It makes it seem that the new legislation is targeting youth… However if you drive on the 407, count how many high end luxury and SUV vehicles are doing 140+ km/h. and are driven by older men & women… :confused: :mad:

Saw 3 cars get pulled over on 404 SB today. 2 cop cars, 2 family sedan and one SUV (IIRC), and 2 tow trucks…

the two family sedan were guys around 20ish, and the suv was middle aged soccer mom…