350z / stang cop cars

http://www.wcnc.com/video/news-index.html?nvid=220060&shu=1

haah that’s pretty cool. but sucks for the original owner whom owned them.

The owners must be pissed lol…

If it was my car I will rather see it driving than see it as a pop can lol.

id burn mine than see a cop drive it pulling ppl over … but thats just me

thats cool, but if that was my car i would be pissed. I would love to be the cop that gets to drive that!!!
owners should have ran before they got caught :smiley:

consitering i just got a ticket for doing 90 in a 60 im not pleased to say the least

yo that z looks like its turbo

cops are pathetic

Metro use to have something like a trans am but got rid of it iirc. The cops had to take a special course to drive it and it was very uncomfortable. Look at the one cop in the vid, hes a big guy, plus with his belt that has all his stff on, sure it would be fun for a while but then it would just get annoying and uncomfortable.

btw Durham police have a completely unmarked charger, all black, alloy wheels, looks completely like a normal car, next time its at my work ill snag a pic.

I would have gotten away…

sick idea tho, I hope Toronto doesnt try that bs

In Canada you can run from the cops easily, in the States, they will hunt your ass down if you try to run.

everybody other than metro has an unmarked charger.

I’ve seen Commerican Vans and Minivans as cop cars…

fully undercover with nothing on it.

Cops are in civilian clothes too.

But they carry guns and have a huge police badge hanging off them.

Its true, in Canada the minute a officer feels threatened in a chase he is allowed to stop. (Neighbours a cop…) for those who “question” my sources

he pulled me over already …said my car was a complete POS, good thing he didn’t look under the hood :smiley:

he probably couldn’t do much either cause i was using temp plates

the craziest unmarked car i’ve seen to date was a dark green chrysler 300c used by OPP

SO True.

I got pulled over by one of those last summer.

In Quebec, police chases became illegal a few years ago after a cop chased a guy going 160kmh down St-Catherine Street (Montreal main downtown street with all stores and shit) and the cop hit and killed a kid.

yeah its funny how cops in America and canada are different, watching “disorderly” today on spike they chased a guy for stealing $77 worth of meat. The damages to the cop cars and private property were were definitely not worth it, where as here they would of said fuck it not worth it. Run from the cops!!! haha

in metro they have alot of plain cars, i know they have a old 98 taurus that was purple wit rust