O.P.P Blitz - Over 250 Speeding Tickets

My friend and my self were 2 of them. Highway 7 in Madoc.

115 in an 80 km/h. Stupid shit, but we were speeding.

Anyone else? Just curious lol

First speeding ticket:/:

highway seven between markham and mcowan is always a dangerous spot

^^^ agreed

i got nailed doing 40 over their…in the school zone…luckily i chatted with the cop and he new my boss…got it dropped to ten over…lol

:fnf2:

Surprisingly didn’t see ONE cop at all the whole weekend.

At least you werent killing babies, raping the innocent, or stealing. why dont they go protect and serve instead of giving some lame tickets.

Amen! lol

Mark only does this because he hides the fact that he probably lost his license this weekend :wink:

Only cop we seen was the one that pulled us over:bsflag:

Because then they wouldn’t have anyone to pay their salary.

Markham rd North of Finch just before MCnicole, watch out. Just passed there and hes standing behind a pole, luckily oncoming traffic flashed.

Do the right thing, flash opposite traffic if you see radar their way.

agreed! anyone who drives down highway 6 north from Guelph to Hamilton… man that thing is loaded with speed traps… never do 30 over at night… during the day its another story… but yeah im sure i have saved dozens of people tickets

back when i started driving i never knew what the hell that meant. i got caught for doing 15 over the speed limit. after the cop gave me the ticket, i started realizing why all those people were flashing me their lights. lol

OPP can roll with soulja boi and eat a dick.

Have you met most drivers on the road? I don’t trust them going the speed limit, let alone over it.

It’s a simple law. Its not necessarily good in a lot of spots, but there’s no need to dump on the cops for handing out the tickets.

fuck that the cops can fuck right off always busting balls and flowing me all the time in my s14 thinking im some street racer.

I only saw one cop all weekend, and he was chasing a Corolla that was going faster than 130, i know cuz i was going 130…

Then the cop came flying by in an SUV flashing his highbeams, didnt have his cherries on, and scared the living hell outta me.

Long story short…an OPP SUV tried to eat my S13 -_-

yea i was cruising on the 401 yesterday and moved over to let a white intrepid by me, while switching lanes i noticed the spot lights over the mirrors, i was confuzed then i looked at the wheels steelies with silver center caps…then the trunk of course had CB antennas all over it and there was even a light bar in the back window, no decals that i could see though.

Just thought it was interesting never seen an intrepid before, the cop even waved to me thanking me for moving over.

Daym OPP! Not speeding but after a hard day of studying I took the skyline to KC. Inside Timmy’s i saw an OPP cruizer park Beside my car. The cop began looking over my car with a flashlight; inside, wheel wells, even got on his hands and knees to look underneath.

At that point I bought another coffee, put my feet up and called out more friends. 10pm i didn’t leave till 1am hehe.