speed trap: hwy 7 westbound around bathurst

theyre using the helicopter for the next little bit to grab speeders going westbound on hwy 7 around bathurst

i think its some kind of media publicity event

if youre going that way check your speed

that is all

==" its always on my way to or from school.

I got hit with a speeding ticket on steeles yesterday eastbound from keele to dufferin on my way down hill. They’re out in droves now i guess

yea cruizing in hamilton got speeding ticket, hiding behind a hill, didnt even know it was 50 ughghh

thx for the heads up. if the popo put this much effort into actually fighting drugs, robbery, u know real crimes, we may actually have a chance to live in a safer city.

peace

Yeah., my plates have been ran every day this week. You know it’s a long weekend when…

steeles east of islington just passed the bridge there, usually cops waiting for you in the industrial parking lot

My dad just got nabbed by this today, for doing 96. they’re enforcing the 80 limit, sucks

yeah they do this every long weekend when the weather is nice…

i’ll be sure to keep it low key all weekend.

good luck to everyone out there

Awesome experience today.

Cruising down Highway 400 doing 105 at most, skyline revs high and would drink gas doing any more, and I see an OPP SUV coming up doing +110. It keeps coming and as it gets beside me slows down exactly 2 lanes over beside me. It than pulls back runs all my shit and notices I ain’t even ridin’ dirteh! After about 2-3 minutes of tailing me just goes into the left lane and resumes +110.

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

Awesome experience today.

Cruising down Highway 400 doing 105 at most, skyline revs high and would drink gas doing any more, and I see an OPP SUV coming up doing +110. It keeps coming and as it gets beside me slows down exactly 2 lanes over beside me. It than pulls back runs all my shit and notices I ain’t even ridin’ dirteh! After about 2-3 minutes of tailing me just goes into the left lane and resumes +110.