serious speedin ticket. help needed

184km/hr on the 407.

84 over the speed limit. straight to court. any advice? good ticket fighters for speeding?

i am so fucked.

All i have to say is have fun :lol:

if you are going that fast you shouldnt get caught… if you dont slow down.

yeah, you’re messed

register in Quebec or the US, that is the only reasonable thing i can see

407 picks up your plates at point A then u get off at point B. If you went from point A to B in a ridiculious amount of time they would know that you had to have been speeding. Is this how you were cought or just a cop pull you over? Ive heard a story about this getting cought speeding on the 407…but i dont belive it…the highways not owned by the gov so why would the rich man who owns the 407 care…

I’ve had that ticket.

Went to a ticket figter place and beat it.

Initially i was clocked doing 210km/h.

Part of the original agreement was that they would not enforce speeding rules by timing your entrance and exit.

You’re gonna have to go into your pockets for this one… go to Points or XCopper or someone… I’m not sure who is the best.

Like they said, go to one of those ticket fighters for sure.

I got a ticket in the states for doubling the limit and had to pay HUGE, I think it ended up being close to $600 CDN in the end. Damned sweet roads in Vermont (hwy 125).

Good luck Vince.

yeah that cant be true because it only measures average speed anyways.

i;ve done well over 225kph on the 407 and they didnt say anything to me

We’ll then…i geusse that myths Bussted!

The 407 goes buy km’s, not how long your on it.

how did you get caught going that fast? did the cop pull up behind you or what?

way to choose the most highly patrolled highway in southern ontario to hit your speed cut on

go to Ontario Traffic Tickets
x copper blows

your best bet is to higher a laywer

my friend was clocked at 195 on the 401 the first day he swaped in a b16

and got nailed for that and improper lane changes

after a long long debate switching of court dates he found a laywer who was friends with the cop and they struck an off site deal that aslong as he got a ticket for somthing the cop wouldnt show up and he got 15 over in the end

U can also post up on toronto street racing. Theres a few cops registered on that site who may mayy give you advice. And no one will flame you :lol: You get madd props for your ticket on that site! Maybe even usefull advice from others who have done the same.

oh man. right now i just want someone to refer me to a good ticket fighter so i can getthis shit over with asap. original nutta who did u use?

http://canada411.yellowpages.ca/mp/ON/null/Hwy-Law%2BLegal%2BServices/905/4598700/null/null/null/0/1/0000000000000922020095832007.html

But i went to the one by the Jane St. courthouse. They were the 2nd cheapest, and didn’t treat me like a criminal. But not sure if the same staff is there. It’s been over 5 years since that ticket.

XCoppers was the worst place i found.

Do you know how they got your off the ticket? I don’t see how they would just drop a huge ticket like that…or did you get it lowered ?

dropped.

drop it like its hot. hope this shit plays out ok for me. otherwise im fukkt.

That sucks, I hit 180 every time I go on the damn highway.

That 407 ticket thing is BS, because I’ve gone on just to do 200+kph pulls from yonge st to bayview or leslie. So my average kph would be over 200
if they used that approach. Theres no automatic tickets.