Worst speeding tickets

ok guys i expect this thread to go up to the 5th page :stuck_out_tongue: ( unless it was done before… i hope not cause I DID A SEARCH!! :twisted: )

What was the biggest ticket/penalty you ever got?? from police…duh

cop tells me im in for dangerous, curses the living shit outta me, than takes all my shit for half an horu than gives it back and sends me home with no ticket

I was pulled over for doing 170km’s plus in a 100 km’s zone.

139kmh in a 90 $359 ticket. :frowning: still awaiting court date

240km/h.

Cop dropped it to 180km/h.

Got it throw out of court, $400 later.

iirc, it was a long long time ago.

caught me at 163 in a 100, after i slowed down.
$585 ticket, plus they tried to suspend my lisence for 5 months. i fought. i won. still got raped with the ticket though.

(this was in winnipeg)

no f*cking way… wouldnt they suspend your license immediately? i didnt know that they will still give you a ticket with that much on it…

no f*cking way… wouldnt they suspend your license immediately? i didnt know that they will still give you a ticket with that much on it…[/quote]Dunno how it is in the Peg, but here, double over anywhere is immediate suspension.
Which is why my cop dropped it under 200.

160 in a 100. Got a Carless Driving charge that was thrown out in court and was refuced to 149 and 4 points thank god.

55 in a 50… i’m serious too

OH, man, this thread was made for me. I have been pulled over for many only have one on my record. I have careless driving ( I know not speeding) didn’t get on record cop didn’t show up. I have a 90 in a 40 which is bad, 360$ :nono: but the bumped it down to 89 in a 40 which I have. And those roll my worst, also have a date on July 19th for 25 over:( :fart:

110 on the 401 near Cambridge. $55 fine, 3 years ago. thats it.

I’m a good boy ^___^ :smiley:

never got pulled over for any ticket in my life after 4 years of driving

i got registered at 179 in a 100 entering the 407.

knocked down to 15 over cus the cop like the fact i had reached 179 before i had actaully merged onto the highway…

this was at 48 and 407 for those that know the area…

he laughed… we talked about my rims and i was on my way.

GT

hmmmm…

1 careless
4 speeding
2 blown red lights
1 improper turn
1 noise
1 no front plate
1 failure to provide insurance

i pay $110 a month in insurance…KTHANKSBYE!

badass

yea yeah, the question was, what was your fastest speeding ticket.

I think you have one of the highest on SON, iirc.

I’ve only gotten one, fought it, won. It was 78 in a 50. I realize I’m lame :frowning:

yea yeah, the question was, what was your fastest speeding ticket.

I think you have one of the highest on SON, iirc.[/quote]

i was gonna say… if were listing total tickets… i probly have a lot of people beat, if were listing total time pulled over… i have EVERYONE beat.

GT

^^^

do tell…

Marc, nah i dont have any really high speeding tickets… the careless was essentially a 60 over but he didnt have radar so it became careless, i had it dropped to speeding but i forget what speed… 120-something.

i wanna hear gregs pulled-over 100 x times stories again