East End b.ville, c dot, oshawa, whitby

New meet location! omfg
Hwy2&Centerfield in Courtice
Timmies parking lot
Sunday Nights 10pm

Me and Shawn (fastback240) Will be there Every sunday night @ 10PM
it will be bad ass, and cops arnt assclowns here

yeah hell one followed me down highway 2 tonight just asked me if the car was legal when i said yes he said ok have a nice night and left… supervisor to… ill be there every sunday

(directions off 401)

(thats the tims)

I was down that area yesterday for the grand prix of mosport, Just on the drive up, mostly along regional road (I believe), saw manny porshes, a couple nicely done NSX’s including that red one that was at some meet not long ago (and TNC’s home page), a ferrari F430, a MEANN porche cayenne, couple Aston Martins and was following behind an Enzo! (for a few seconds anyways)

The cops must get used to speeding, I mean that enzo must have been doing 150ish along the 80 road (OMG 50+ over!! He was street racing), and everyone else doign at least 110-120.

Too far for me, but hope you guys get good turnouts.

There are abunch of 240 guys out here that arnt on any of the forums. so i know that there will be people coming, and yeah hwy57 is the racetrack befor you get to the race track, cops are good here, iv been pulled over 40+ times and not one ticket.

You like the roads out here eh? you probably went 57 to conc.9 right?
Did you like 9 with the ups and downs?..next time your out here or at mosport take liberty back to the highway from 9. that road is baller

agreed i was just on it. and then i took nash off 57 before i got to 2 it was awsome.

ok so whos guna show?

Its about an hour + from me so I might make it out if im that bored :P.

I’d make it out there, that 5 mins from my house… once i get my car…

where are you? and you dont have a 240 yet?

You guys still meet there? i live in whitby…im getting a 240 soon

i got pulled over in courtrice and there where 5 or 6 cop cars they said they where bored and thats y i got pulled over then saved me a 110 dollar ticket becuase my registration was missing a signature great cops

yeah for sure. im thinmking of starting this up again hard who would be in?

MEEEEE

I just went there to check it out…

not a single 240 there… at 10:06 lol
except mine…

oh well

haha lol im definetly in i can get a couple of 240s to come down with me as long as there will be some more there

yeah cause we all went on a “high speed cruse” at 8…

oh well

so does it still happen?

WOW,

Your car can make it to “high speeds”???

Jokes,
I thought you were moving.

it dident make it at high speeds then lol my ball joint was like nope ur not going nowheres

and i am … eventualy …