rare (NYSPEED wise) cars

[quote=“Whiteesil80,post:132,topic:27529"”]

Ok wow more then 2 people own a 240 but none of them are alike…so it still stands.

[/quote]

He said rare cars.

Ie: That dude’s Espirit. That is a rare car

240’s are not rare. He also said the mods don’t matter, rare stock cars. Not rare modifications. Therefor you mean absolutely dick and you should stop posting.

[quote=“Mysterio,post:140,topic:27529"”]

1987 Dodge Shelby Charger

As far as I know there are no other chargers on the board.

[/quote]

Slasky’s :wink: I believe he has 2, which had kids and now has a SRT4 in the family too.

Edit: But still something you don’t see everyday

[quote=“66impalass,post:139,topic:27529"”]

How hard is this concept, you have a fucking 240, a decent amount of other people have 240s, therefore owning a 240 is not rare on nyspeed

jesus fucking christ you are retarded

[/quote]

Wow someone takes shit way to seriously…dude grow the fuck up its only a fucking forum you little cry baby. Who gives a shit that I mentioned I had a 240, even if it was a joke. I love how people get bent out of shape just because I posted a few times saying I had a 240. Did you ever wonder I said it to piss people like you off.

Jesus fucking christ your a JOKE! :headbang:

A potentially cool thread turns into yet another pile of asshole…

[quote=“91MR2,post:144,topic:27529"”]

[/quote]

bah, thats only because you fit the threads intended profile :smiley:

[/quote]

Hey…I apologize for how it turned out but if people weren’t pricks and didn’t have to talk shit then my few little posts would of been nothing but comments are like assholes, everyones got one

[/quote]

Its only cool for you cause your car is so rare…jerk face:retard:

[quote=“Whiteesil80,post:143,topic:27529"”]

Wow someone takes shit way to seriously…dude grow the fuck up its only a fucking forum you little cry baby. Who gives a shit that I mentioned I had a 240, even if it was a joke. I love how people get bent out of shape just because I posted a few times saying I had a 240. Did you ever wonder I said it to piss people like you off.

Jesus fucking christ your a JOKE! :headbang:

[/quote]

You may say that, but it sounds more like your mildly retarded and your father never hugged you as a child

Moved.

[quote=“STEALTTH,post:147,topic:27529"”]

Its only cool for you cause your car is so rare…jerk face:retard:

[/quote]

Uhh, that’s the point of the thread.

my civic for sure is rare. no one has a honda civic around these parts

[quote=“Schema,post:142,topic:27529"”]

Slasky’s :wink: I believe he has 2, which had kids and now has a SRT4 in the family too.

Edit: But still something you don’t see everyday

[/quote]

I have an 85 Dodge Shelby charger and an 84 Dodge Daytona turbo. Until now I thought that I had the only Shelby charger on here. The 87 looks the same as mine but it has the third brake light. They also used a different cylinder head, computer and distributor. Other than that they are they pretty much the same.

and welcome to this edition of NYSPEEDS THREADS GONE WRONG

Shortly followed by the second attempt at this thread in gen auto. :roll2: Check it out. Already half the cars posted are common cars. :lame:

[quote=“Studderin,post:125,topic:27529"”]

1973 Grand am

[/quote]

Cool! '78 Grand Am here. I doubt anyone else has one of those. Or a 1983 Honda Accord hatch.:wink:

[quote=“Slopoke,post:13,topic:27529"”]

im one of 2 neon r/t’s on the board :mamoru: and the only one with:tspry:

[/quote]

I’m assuming I’d be the other… except i’m swapped and boosted:2fingers: (well almost)

i kno u said dont say a civic…but i got a rare model 95 delsol… its the Del Sol VTEC(stock B16a3 baby)…rareness, prolly oinly one on here!!

Why are there two threads of this topic goin, theres one in the automotive forum.

1995 Firehawk #496. I know of a couple more hawks on here.

THIS COMPLETES THE TEST OF THE NYSPEED RETARD SYSTEM.
:bloated:
(A handful did passed the test)
No wonder a lot of you bitch about money all of the time, I wouldn’t hire most of you illiterate retards.
Please lock this since you gave these morons a second chance.
:nite: