Seeking Some Helpful Advice

Ahhh to be twenty again. You want to work in the field…whether it be at a dealer or an independent. You will learn nothing by not working hands on from the begining. Fuck skip barber, they pay for shit…you travel all the time and barely get any experience…just ask travis. LOLOL. Not to mention you will learn more by working instead of hoping to be the next best thing in racing. Reality is if you’re not pursuing it right now you are never gonna make it. You like the track? Then go there on your own and meet the people who work/live there. I spend more time at and on the track than any skip barber worker.
I went to the valley and graduated with 25 or so people and only 2 still work on cars or even in the automotive field. Do you love cars? Do you love working on them all day and then go home and do the same? If not you will probably not last long in the field…or you will start to hate your work/hobby. Not to sound like I know everything but i’ve been doing this for 15 years now and i’ve learned a few things along the way. It’s tough to balance it as a hobby/lifestyle/career…If you have any questions…feel free to pm’ me.