Rattling/Buzzing From Back When Decel?!

Heyy guys I’m just wondering what’s causing a rattling or buzzing noise whenever I decel, not noticeable until I decel from 1 - 4 around 2500rpm,
I don’t think it should be making the noise cuz I know where the proper shift points are.

hmm, the diff? the bearings?
besides that, it’s running fine as usual.

…haha, need to switch to VSLD
as soon as I can, not a fan of this open diff, but still driftable in snow xD

Raise car… start car @ keep at 2100-2500 rpm until u get buzzing… get someone with a long broom stick to push on the heat shields laying on top of your stock exhaust … on the cat and the second heat shield after the cat… see if rattling / buzzing stops…

im not fond of this idea… to dangerous… just get under and grab the sheild and shake it… if it moves then fix it… could be a bad cat aswell…

is it like a “Bling ding ding” noise? if so then its ur cat full of shit and the back pressure is pumping it around real good(new cat and your good)

no blings or dings of any sort, just the sound of buzzing from deceling…

I don’t notice it all the time…otherwise the cars running good.

get it jacked up and run the car in mid-air, if you hear the noise again at least you can track it down to a location, however it could be equally revealing if it didn’t make any noise in the air

yeah check heatshilds or do what i do and turn the music up

^ lol, it might just be the heat shields eh…

& yes bro, I do enjoy muting it out with some music :wink:

i had the same problem, i just torched my upper manifold heatshield off. i couldnt take it ne more.