RB 280zx project, suggestions?

Little late to the party. Boxersix is already dipping into this fine project

Fired this beast up today. RuH rOh, nother RB powered USDM car in the area :smiley:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfMUXlGxa-c[/ame]

Yeah, fired it up into a rough default map idle as I am waiting on the MAF connector to arrive from cali. Was just glad to see it run after all the wiring work. Owner came up today to have a look at it, and for me to slap him with the bill :ninja

Also have the Datsun 280Z rally car at the shop now :ninja:ninja:ninja:ninja

PICS!?

VIDS!?

Didn’t have the camera on me today. I’ll take pics of both cars next to each other once I get the MAF hooked up on the nissan and can pull it up next to the datsun.

I wanna build a rb swapped something or other one of these days so i can play at the drift events.

in for pics

Why was the rally car not there when I was. Fuck

cant wait to see this thing… i know robbie has to be on cloud 9 right now :smiley:

Yeah he was pretty happy when i met him a few hours ago to pickup the payment and told him it fired up into a rough idle(no maf yet). Gave me an original fitment whaletail spoiler for it that I’m going to attempt to mod the rear louvers so it all blends nicely.

I’m a big fan of these 280’s. Always wanted one, never found the right(clean rust free) chassis. His IS that car, just sadly owned and not for sale :’( Once he gets the body work finished and painted it’s going to be one hell of a classic with some modern twists.

fixed

Didn’t know RB20’s had seriously big balls :facepalm

it’s not an LS but i’m sure it wont have a problem roasting the tires off. and my “big balls” i meant big balls for an old Z car.