rb20 into 89 s13

lookin for someone WHO KNOWS HOW to wire a rb20det into a s13 and is willing to. will be rewared/paid

Ted.

PM HeatW…

anyone eles? only one person

if you just want it running you need power, the engine harness and at the minimum a hardwired pump on a switch

the rb20 electronics are the same as the 300zx z31 basically

Just go ka-t or sr.

i have to go with Fobwall in this just go ka-t or sr.

KA-T FTW

too late its in the car for a long time now but i did wire power directly to the ECU (i know this becasue the ecu has a little red light ) but when the car cranks the light turns off AND NO i did’t cut the shit outta my harness i bought thoses butt connectors and ran power to the plug thats in the engin bay, someone told me the light is suppost to turn off so i took out a spark plug to see if i am getting spark BUT NO DICE

anyways obvisious i am doin somthin wrong so i need help

did you wire up the fuel priming relay, cas, and power transistor correctly?

there’s two fuel grounds in the ecu I believe, one grounds the priming relay so it should kick in when you give the ecu power, the second grounds the fuel pump itself (fuel pump is always hot)

but the cas and pts would be the first things I’d look at with no spark if everything else is ok

I used these files to make my car work…but I only did the basics, no interior gauge stuff works except for speed occaisionally when the HUD works, and the gas gauge was never touched, other then that, I havent seen any other things happen in the cluster. I do have other things usd to measure speed and RPM and all that other good stuff

http://www.racebread.com/old/files.html

if the light goes out when you crank the start signal wire is hooked up wrong, it’s the orange wire in the 240sx dash plug