RB20DET Wiring into '93 S13 HELP HELP HEEELP

Hey guys, i am almost done my swap and im really stuck on the wiring. I have almost everything wired up for the most part, im just not sure about the ignition start wire because they dont seem to be the colors specified in the “write-ups”. When i turn the key all my lights on the dash go on like they should, but when you turn it all the way the starter just doesnt crank. Im pretty sure i have the lower harness hooked up fine, ive checked it over many times. If anyone that has done rb wiring before can chime in and see if i did anything wrong, please help me out.

DASH PLUG WIRING:

Whats connected already:
KA-RB
-yellow/green stripe = yellow/green stripe
-yellow/red stripe = yellow/red stripe
-brown/yellow stripe = yellow/blue stripe
-black = black
-black/pink on the s13 dash plug is fuel pump i extended it into the engine bay to the black/pink in the brown plug (blue wire in pic)

Wires still available, RB Side:
-Teal (pin43 ignition start signal)
-Blue/black stripe
-Tan
-Orange/black stripe
-Teal/red stripe

KA Dashplug Side:
-Green/black stripe
-Green/white stripe
-Solid Green
-Green/yellow stripe
-Green/blue stripe
-Green/orange stripe
-Teal/black stripe
-Teal/red stripe
-White/blue stripe
-Yellow/white stripe

ENGINE BAY PART:

GREY OVAL PLUG: whats connected (RB-KA)

-Black/red stripe = black/red stripe
-White/black stripe = Red
-Green/yellow stripe = green/yellow stripe (in s13 brown plug)

Whats Not Connected:
http://i.imgur.com/5OMus.jpg
[LEFT]RB Wire:
-Light blue
-Red/green stripe
-Red/yellow stripe
-Teal/white stripe

S13 Grey Plug:[LEFT]-Black/white stripe
-Blue/green stripe
-Green/blue stripe
-Green/yellow stripe
-Orange/blue stripe

White/purple stripe RB wire goes to the White cable inside the thick loom by the fuse box.
[/LEFT]
[/LEFT]

your just missing the starter trigger wire.

is it plugged in to the starter? the other end just goes to the ignition switch start wire.

you have the wiring diagram for you car right?

I just have 2 different ecu pin outs, i have the thick main wire hooked up to the starter. But it says to run pin 43 to some Orange wire (if i remember correctly) on the s13 dash plug going by write ups.

What most people dont mention is that there are TWO yes TWO RB20 dash plugs that have similar colours. 1 is for the dash/cluster the other one is for the consult cable/diagnostics mode for the R32 chassis and not used on the S chassis. You are using the wrong one.

Alright i will take a look, THANKS :smiley:

Anybody else have anything to add?