Sr Swap Wiring

Hey Guys

ok so all the wiring in the car is almost done except for the clip that sits in the very front passenger side of the fender.

We had a guide that told us what wires go where but re ran into a small problem. they do not seem to match up like the SOHC.

For example, we needed to find a black wire with red and one with pink, well I only had to with pink.

do anyone have anything to help me, or can anyone that know what to do come by my house tonight, the swap is sooooo close to being done.

please let me know

905-399-9515

There are two plugs, one grey, one brown. Pretty sure the black red wire is on the grey plug, is a fat wire. It might just be dirty, and you can’t see the red. Sohc is the same as the dohc.

Hey… your in Oakville right? I may be able to stop by later on tonight if you still need a little help.

well I am 403 and Winston churchill

call me if you want 905-399-9515

are you fluet with these swaps?

I grabbed your number… I just finished mine a month ago… and after my install I am very fluet. I had to re-pin my engine harness because it was for a J4 CPU and I had an E5.

ouch, well let me know, again I just ned to connect 2 hoses, fule pump and the last to clips and then she should go, + I need one strap for a peice of IC piping

o and relocat battery in trunk wire is already run

Can anyone with a SR into a s13b Please come over tonight to help me with the rest of the wiring, I am in Massive need to get this car running tonight,

Please Help

anyone

ok so I was looking at it and
the wiring diagram on the heavy throttle webpage mentions a Black/red and Black/Pink.

no we were looking at cutting the plug of the Ka harness to connect to the sr harness, so I could just plug it into the plugs in the Bay.

but… when we look at the plug that we cut off the KA, Harness there are two black/pink wires, and I know that they are not dirty for faded. we slit the wite to even look on the inside.

Did anyone els have this problem/>??? or does the wire color change after the plug in the bay?? am I going to have to cut that off the plug in the bay to do this>???

Hey… sorry I didn’t make it over there last night… I fell asleep on the couch with the G/F… opps. :slight_smile: I’m going to grab some stuff off a parts car on the way home from work and I can swing by after that if you still need some help with the wiring. Do you have a Volt Meter? I’ll give you a call between 7-9 probably… you said your 403 and winston right? east or west of winston?

its all good man,
east of winston, but I am talking like 2 min from 403 and winston

I no longer have a volt meter, but if you have your car we can probbly just match them up.

I have but connectors but I have also lost my crimpers

yay good freaking times

just call me and i can give you better directions

thanks again man

There is a Black & Red Wire + a Black & Pink Wire.

I had a hard time trying to make out what was what.

Black/Pink strip is a thin wire “fuel pump”

Black/Red Strip is a thick power wire “main ignition”

I’m guessing one is not pink and its red. I’m also guessing each wire is a different gauge ? or are they the same?

I can not remember if they are the same guage but they look Identical
100%

again we even striped the wire a bit so we could looka t the color on the inside and it was the same

well double check the gauge of the wires

because I remember having two I thought were red-stripped but one was just every so slightly a different shade.

either that or I guessed “not remembering” and got it all right.

lol

hahaha alright,m

and please let me know about that Cold Pipe,
do you need the one I have for mesurments to mak3e sure it lines up?