RB20DET - Richer than normal/pinned rich

Alright. So. Since the track day. My car has been running way richer than normal. Driving. I don’t really care. Seems to of picked up a bit more torque this way. Yet, at idle. It fucking stinks and burns my bloody eyes.

At warm idle 195 degrees Fahrenheit.
Closed throttle
950rpm
AFR reads .79-.85 or 11.2-12

NO black smoke. Yet I honestly can not tolerate the fucking smell.
I just took off my seriously bent up exhaust and put my other exhaust on.
One thing though. At shanny, I sucked in some power steering fluid. Yet, I cleaned my MAF and 02 sensor.
I’ve turned my idle up, and down. No change
TPS was messed with. No change.
Unplugged CTS and bypassed to trigger hot. No change.

I’m really not in the mood with this car to spend a lot of time on it. Or any money for that mater. I need the car for another week or so till I get my truck ready.
I’m hoping someone has an answer for me.

If you need more info. Let me know

News;

Seems to be getting worse.

Short drive on the highway. Steeles @ 410 to Mayfield @ 410. I got to the lights and she started stumbling. Looked at the AFM and she was lean off the fuckin board.

She seems somewhat decent while being driven. Not 100% Yet, at idle…either lean or rich. Dosn’t seem to be running stoich at idle anymore, ever.

It’s getting worse every damned day now.

I’m leaning towards a MAF. Can anyone confirm? Or something?

i seem to have this problem too, it’s weird, i find that if i just hammer it for a quarter mile, it seems to fix itself. then again mines intermittent though…

I think these engines don’t like the cold. Mine’s doing the same thing. It feels like I’ve picked up 50 hp and she’s running lean at full throttle. Also, it’s idling at 1100-1500rpm.

I ran my RB in the spring. below 0 at night. Was fine.

I don’t think that the cold is relevant how ever.

I really think the PS fluid fucked my MAF. BUT!!! It’s getting worse seemingly…I don’t fucking know.

did you clean your MAF with electrical connection cleaner?

Cleaned it with MAF cleaner lol.

Seems like there are only a select few RB enthusiast’s here. Not good when we need help! I’m not sure on a fix…is anyone?

It’s defiantly not the cold.
I ran mine all winter last year.

rbforums.org is your friend