rb25 t3 turbo compatibility.

I am uncertain why you keep asking about injector size? In this case, with the size of both a rb t3 and a t25 the inector size is only relivant to the amount of boost you will be running. These turbos will not flow enough cfm to need bigger injectors at low boost.

Also, I am not sure what injectors the rb has but say it has 370’s like the sr, just because they are 370’s does not mean it is at all the same and/or relivant to that size turbo. Ex if 1 370 injector is good for say 75hp then 4 370’s are good for 300hp and on an rb if it has 370’s then it would be good 450hp and in the case of a vh45 which has 8 370’s the combined injectors would be good for 600hp.

Chris

I am uncertain why you keep asking about injector size? In this case, with the size of both a rb t3 and a t25 the inector size is only relivant to the amount of boost you will be running. These turbos will not flow enough cfm to need bigger injectors at low boost.

Also, I am not sure what injectors the rb has but say it is 370 like the sr, just because it has 370’s does not mean it is at all the same and/or relivant to that size turbo. Ex if 1 370 injector is good for say 75hp then 4 370’s are good for 300hp and on an rb if it has 6 370’s then it would be good 450hp and in the case of a vh45 which has 8 370’s the combined injectors would be good for 600hp.

Chris

He was joking