rb25 t3 turbo compatibility.

quick question…

an rb25 t3 turbo…direct bolt on to sr?? or is the flange different…injector size?

fuel manigment system, different maff?..no idea im thinking of doing it to an sr blacktop if not much work is needed.

no it wont fit

more info ??? why not to big wont pass the steering coloum… or the flage is to big?? or its just to big to biggin with .

different flange.

from wut i hear it can just bolt up the flange is the same… and injector size should be the same… oil and cooling lines should be in relitivly the same location…

intake doesint matter i can fab sumthing if it doesint fit…

and the exhasut should be 3 bolt flange which i have a 3 inch 3 bolt downpipe…

so the only other thing would be clearance issues.

please sumone let me know before i go threw with the purchase of an rb25 t3 flanged turbo…

if you already “know” the answer to your own question then why are you asking?

how can u ask questions like will a t3 flange turbo fit the sr? when the sr is stock t2… if u get a t3 manifold then ur game… and u know this mannnnnnnnnn

im just trying to clarify and not just to conclusions before i go threw with a purchase… i relize a sr is t2 just wanted to know how much fabrication was needed to bolt it up with ne problems…

but thanks neways.

and YOU KNOW THIS MAHHHHHHHHHHHHN . quality material. sorry offtopic but man did i chuckle

Can we please ban users who are too lazy to type out ‘what’?

And I don’t mean typos or even poor spelling, I mean people who consciously decide that saving the effort of hitting one extra key is worth looking like a kindergarten drop out.

Wut u talk’n bout willis?

T2 ≠ T3

You failed that class … so, that means a T2 is NOT EQUAL TO A T3

And another thing, an RB25 is NOT A T3

It is a Hitachi BB turbo with a T3-style flange, designed for an inline 6 not an inline 4.

Not only will it not bolt up, the 02/downpipe will exit directly into your bellhousing.

That’s a bad thing I think.

You could holesaw the transmission and run your exhaust through the gearset.

But you probably knew that.

well thanks for all the gay fags answering my question that was answered 3 times and, not only do I not care about this thread anymore but everyone continues to run there mouth…and why does it matter how the fuck i spell “what”…

u ignorent fuck I dont care,seriously if you have nothing interesting or helpful to say just ignore the thread…

yes i relized it is a inline 6 and sr is 4 cylinder
yes i relized it might not even have enough exhaust gases to spool it up.
BUT it is sooo possible dont even tell me u cant custom fab the turbo outlet and relocate the o2…not to mention if u have enough motor work done you MAY just be able to spool up that turbo better than the inline 6…

sooo… is it possible, most likely, is it worth it? not at all,will i do it NO,i was just asking a question that WOULD have been a quick 6 word answer, i was thinking of an idea that would be cool and different.

sorry for wasting ur time,although this is CAR CHAT

and if it was such a waste of time y did u guys post? why didint u just laugh and check another thread.

i think people a re annoyed because this has been covered

ive even asked the question back in the day

all you had to do was search. youve got over 200 posts, you should nknwo by now how son’alings operate.

long story short, no it wont fit, different flanges and less flow capacity then an sr t25
from what i hear

not worth it to custom fab either

stick with te sr or go with an sr t28, much much better

Cuz bro, wez thinkin’ dat dis bord wuld be beter off eff peepz wud speel lik tehy arent not skooled or sumfin.

Old farts like me want to pretend this is a serious community…

Also I had no problem with your question, just the way you and others mangle English on purpose and not by accident.

well lets hope to keep it serious community, all im saying is i know there are some people on here that are idiots…i just get made when a serious question or for sale thread gets mistakin for one of those kids.

The easy solution to that is to start typing full words instead of cheesy short forms. :wink:
People will take you and your questions a lot more seriously.

Actually, it will bolt right up, I’m using one on my SR right now. All you need is a T3 to T2 flange adapter and the turbo elbow from an RB26. It spools up like a T25 and pulls till 7500rpm.

hows she feel??..did u change injectors or just bolt it to a different flange.