RD6: DMCC vs. XDC

Who is going to this?

I’m working with the wife to make a family long weekend out of it.

St. Eustache, Sept 4-5. just outside of Montreal

I’ll be there.

i gave away all of my VS stickers at the last round. i need more from you :slight_smile:

and some of my own.

When I return to Canada this week I’ll give you a call. I need some stuff anyways.

i need new stickers tooo lol

and ill be there representing CANADA EH

Yea, we’ll need to go back over your car Peter. Have you decided when your painting it? I don’t wanna do it twice in the same month lol

mikey i need stickers too.

also… S1DC is heading out on saturday early I’ll probably trail behind a few hours and head out after dinner or really really early sunday.

like to know other’s travel plans.

I can’t make round 6…but, I can possibly make round 7…?!

Sounds like Jay Smolinski and a coupel others may be rolling into MTL with us this coming weekend…

who else is going or will be in town anyways.

I’m out and Jay is out as well BTW.

f you both

leaving on saturday aswell

when on saturday?

So this event went pretty well considering the weather.

We got a massive, sudden storm on saturday and it kinda destroyed some of my stuff. my couches were saturated and my tent was pretty much useless afterwards.

Cody, Peter and Brad all made the top 16 from Ontario. Brad made the top 8. Cody lost to Miro in the top 16, Miro went on to win.

Pat Cyr lost his motor in qualifying unfortunately.

The weather held on sunday and the crowd was strong. Pretty Mark Landerville was 2 or 3.

A bunch of guys from the US came up including Nick D’Alessio from Elite JDM who actually competed in his street car and made the top 8. He even drove the thing to and from his hotel, but he did tow it up from Philly. Still cool to see guys doing that.

I’m still surprised to see so many cars running stock brakes but surprised as well by all the LSX S-chassis cars. Nick even had a 1J in his S13 Silvia.

Great event overall, just wish it was closer to us.

took a 40 minute drive on saturday to hit up Schwartz’s :slight_smile:

Montreal downtown is awesome.

So who won overall? DMCC or XDC?

Pretty sure Canadian guys took it… that’s if Miro is Canadian. Landreville is i think.

I dont really know the current driver’s as well as i knew thw previous generation of drivers.

Miro is from NJ.

I did a quick search and can’t find a top 5 or 10 list.

2 Americans were in top 3 so America wins. Kate Hamilton was 3rd from Texas

but miro drives in dmcc soo a dmcc driver won the event

Doesn’t he drive in XDC too? That would mean it’s a TIE! :slight_smile: