RE: CONGRATS TY (i should get some say here)

Sasha you are a sneaky little… guy

Hey guys, a couple weeks ago i broke up with my gf… my buddy sasha waited a solid couple of days before he told her how much he has always liked her and that he wants to be her boyfriend.
Yeah we’re back together… and sasha is pissed. He’s also lucky that he hasnt been physically hurt from this situation, yet.

Yes I sold my S13, I sold it for just under the combined price of all the mods i spent on the car. I’ve never seen a cleaner S chasis in Canada so I dont think that the car can be called “wood” or “heap”.

My S14 is nice, I love it. I’ve always wanted a kouki S14 but unlike some people my mommy never could afford to SPONSOR me… I’ve been working full time for 11 months and im DAMN proud of myself for picking this car up.

I will be at the track on the 20th, come by and see me shut everyone up. (no i will not be attempting to drift the final turn lol)

I will not be getting work wheels or GP aero, and if sasha keeps hinting that he’s the only person in the world who has a modded black S14 and I’m trying to copy him, I’ll paint my damn car white.

I’ll post pics of the car tonight and it will be at the meet on the 21st.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v713/ippolito/240.jpg

Let’s all just stop with the smack talk.

its like melrose place. :lol:

:grouphug:

O.C.

get with the times.

you guys jump cars like crazy.

oh I’m with the times, but the o.c. doesn’t have nearly as many slores as melrose place. I mean they started the whole Everyone Sleeping With Everything thing.

:werd:

And g/f in some cases…

Nice shite… When you trading that one in? :wink:

Seriously though, I wanna see that thing pimped to the max.

nice car, why not get both gp aero and work wheels? dont paint it white it looks good black. Oh and if your going to fight him you should do it soon, its got to be out of anger, you cant chill for 5 months then decide beat him up, that is unless your doing some crazy rocky style revenge training

Gorgeous car, best of luck with it, and 9500 isn’t bad at all for a clean US chassis with an SR. :thumright:

thats funny when there is any topic in relation to sasha it will involve his parents sponsored car,

either way nice buy on the s14.

This car is long term, I absolutly love it. So does MY girlfriend :wink:

it shall be pimped.

my first mod is on the way from cali already

sasha > *

i’d be his girlfriend anyday

you’d pass for a young asian girl so you may have somethign there bing

you’d pass for a young asian girl so you may have somethign there bing[/quote]

You’ll definitely like the S14, its fun to drive. I didn’t like mine at first I guess because I had driving my moms Z32 and its a HUGE difference. But now I like it…kind of :stuck_out_tongue: Don’t be surprised if you try to open the door of your S14 at a SON240sx meet and it doesn’t open…haha, soo many black S14’s its easy to get all mixed up!

How are you going to shut people up?

like honestly, you go to the track once this year and write off your car. how are YOU going to shut people up?

You see I was maybe going to be nice… but now… I dont think I will…

Going to the track doesnt shut anyone up…

Doing well at the track? By who’s standards? You’ll still get punked by people who can really drive…

Didn’t you say you were going to build the last car carefully and properly and it still came out like crap? What does that tell me about this S14 you’re about to hack job? Ever put in an s14 SR? Ever worked on the integrated wiring on an S14? Who’s going to do for you Ty?

If you think you are going to walk up and knock out Sasha you are going to have to get through a few people first before you get to him… Don’t be a retard… nobody cares about your personal squabbles…

Yeah I wrote off my car driving it on a track… it happens when you aren’t driving like a pussy… It happens when you lose your concertration, except it’s magnified by the fact that with a 280k motor you cant just put your foot down and stay sideways…

Who are you going to shut up this year with a stock s14? Nobody…

Who am I going to shut up? All the people that said it couldn’t be done.

But I’ll keep a special place just for you…

PS How much drifting have you done? How many ovals have you drifted? Don’t throw in your 2 cents when you’ve hardly even drifted on a track, or in your s13 for that matter…

Contradiction? I think so…

I’m just fuckin with ya Bob; but seriously people, keep the petty squabbles to the playground or something. Comeon, grow up!

http://240sx.cubicdesign.com/images/misc/handtalk.gif

Locked.