Re-cover headliner and door panels on s13

hi i was wondering if anyone knows how hard it is to re-upholster a s13 headliner. also im interested in recoverin the center piece on the s13 door panel, where the stock ugly material was. mine is all nasty looking. i want to make it appealing to the eye :). anyways get back to me with either links to a step by step progress, or some photos would be greatly appreciated.thanks.

/|…john…/|\

Let me google that for you

Hey buddy I do auto upholstery and have for a handful of members on the forums. The doorpanel inserts are difficult i wouldn’t rec doing them yourself because you cant one piece the insert and its a painful long process to finish the edges. Your also going to need an industrial glue not canadian tire spray upholstery glue if you want it to take the beatings from the heat and sun without it coming off in a few weeks.

PM me if your interested or add me to facebook (Devin Scicluna)and you can take a look at work that I have done over the years. I do upholstery and custom fabrication day in and day out and can lmk you up with prices under what shops charge because I now work from home and dont have a shops overhead to pay for monthly. Let me know what kind of materials your looking at using for the headliner and door inserts. Cheers

Also, Dirty D. ,

i may be in need of your services in the future. This ugly brown interior is killing me.