Re: FS: 2002 wrx

Ok, that was gay sean

Your shit was over priced. Mine was nicer and I sold it for less with less miles you retard

you’re…

Easy you stay out of this thread

your shit had like hail damage on the fenders and roof…

because your SI was a beater. and 8500 is high.

^^^^^Quote from the 2003 Acura CL-S for sale on here…Seller is asking $15k

i thought it was mildly funny sean :nod i got a lil lol outta it

Right… you’re still a retard.

Hail damage? You are a retard. No hail damage 1 dent on the roof that could be pulled easily…Fucking fluke one random piece of hail bull shit

hes an idiot.

Vote 2 for hes an idiot

Vote 3

you forgot to add in the custom signed artwork on the windshield by me. And for christ sake attach an excel spreadsheet if you wanna be taken seriously with that chart…rook

vote 4

Yeah because what you three say really makes it so…please explain how i’m an idiot again…im not the one trying to sell a broken wrx for a crazy amount here…

frankly, i dont give a fuck what you guys say, or what your opinion is to begin with. im never going to meet any of you.

btw i sold that Si for $7500 w/o some of the mods on the car so i really did get around $8500 for it…

i find it funny how on threads that are your friends you praise them even if it is overpriceds. yet on other peoples’ you talk shit and expect that your word is fact. in case, the 2000 GSR for 6500 you guys bash the shit out of, yet that 94 gsr with more miles and rust is at 5400, some how this is a good price?

get a clue…

You are still a moron who did not even have to comment on anything at all here. And if you read i said fixed. So shut the fuck up and stop being a bitch. Didnt you try and sell a crx a few years ago for an ungodly amount and backed it up? Fag.

who said anything about a GSR?

Idk but I’d buy that '94 GSR for $5k before I bought that '00 for $6,500…

actually i was asking $3500 for that RUST FREE crx, and i got $2700…in today’s standards the car probably would have fetch’d at least $3.5k considering rust free crx are going up in price…so try again, cocksucker.

It was teal with white wheels… SWEET! And as for the last comment, leave your mother out of this.