Re: FS: 2002 wrx

15k is getting into 04 Sti territory…if you want to sell this you need to fix your price to like 10k…

An 04 sti with maybe 85-100k. I see 04 sti’s for 18-19

if you dont like the price dont buy it. quite simple.

10K for a wrx with 42,000 miles rightttttttt it kbb for 13,000 for a stock wrx so i would figure 15 is a good price. it would sell in 2 seconds for 10K.

i said territory…meaning for a 1-3k more you can get a nice STi that is 2 years newer and is well, a STi and not just a plain wrx…

my friend picked up a mint 04 Black STi with 60k last year for $15.5k so deals are around…

im going to be picking up an 05 9-2x aero for way less than this 02 is being asked for…

good for you and your friend. what kind of cookie would you like? :stfu

No one asked about your aero homo. People do prefer the 2.0 motor over the 2.5 also. Good for your friend at least he can listen to music…

if kbb price is $13k that’s for retail which means from a dealer with a warranty…youre car has a busted transmission…these are the prices from NADA - what insurance and banks use

PRICING

_______Rough Trade-In Average Trade-In Clean Trade-In Clean Retail
Base Price $6,725 $7,725
$8,525
$10,375
Mileage - 42,000 miles $1,175 $1,175 $1,175 $1,175
Options

Aluminum/Alloy Wheels $100 $100 $100 $125
TOTAL PRICE________ $8,000 ________$9,000 +_________$9,800 ________$11,675*

that made absolutely no sense…you do realize a 9-2x aero is a wrx right?

do you always come in and try to ruin for sale threads? youve done this on numerous occasions. if its too high for you, shut up and move on

15,000 FIXED moron and that was private party vale :headbang

a cookie made by vw…oh wait that shit would crumble before it even got out of the box… :ssh

I know what it is, no one asked about what your getting no one cares you suck at life and just try and ruin shit for other people. 04 stis did not come with radios is what i ment and stis are 2.5 motors. how does that not make sense?

even if it was fixed, that’s still high price…go look at the prices on nasioc…

thanks for clarifying what i assumed, which is that youre an idiot

Stay out of this thread you ass hat

like i said, he does this in almost every forsale thread. such a moron.

actually ive only done it a couple of times when the price was outrageous…and look who’s fucking talking…you came into my Civic Si thread and based it because you thought the price was high at $8500…give and take man…

Thats cause hes a gator and hes gotta be all up in yo shit

This is what im selling the car for shut the fuck up if you dont like it and move on your a god damn retard.