Re: FS: 2002 wrx

obd1 :nod

that’s not the point; and the 94 is going for $5.4k…

youre a faggot.

wow, that was a good one…what are you in elementary school?

Yeap fourth grades a tough one…

well given your current mental set backs, I can see that…

Why do you people come into for sale threads and start a discussion on someone’s asking price?

It’s a classified ad, fuck off.

because hes CRX Gator

I find it funny how you said 3,500 and brag about 2,700 you lost about 25% of what you wanted for that hunk of shit.

What’s not the point? I’d rather pay a similar price for an older/cleaner car with tasteful mods rather than a newer car with some flaws…Same thing goes with the 2002 WRX, Maybe someone would want to pay a similar price to that of a '06 STI for an older/cleaner car with tasteful mods.

And I could get that GSR for $5k if I wanted it.

Well tell him to get his clown ass out of this CLASSIFIED AD. If he’s so compelled to be a useless dick, start a new thread about it.

You think that piece of shit is worth $3,500 by todays standards…Yeh i’d get all types of stank on my hanglow rollin in a freshly painted tahitian green crx

we tried. hes so hardheaded.

Dear Garrett,

If you could please, in the nicest manner possible, get the fuck out of here.

Sincerely,
Defendants

:yawn:

what’s up, faggots?

I’m gonna go ahead and tell you that’s the first time I have ever been called that and it hurt alot :umm

hahaha

Hey everyone its the cool kid with the teal crx and white wheels AWESOMEEEE :banana

i gotta go agaisnt the crowd and give the OP some props for this thread…had he not made this thread it wouldnt have left me rolling with everyone’s responses :crackup

hes just a retard that thread jacked with his off the wall opinions, and crack dreams of CRX’s