Re: FS: 2002 wrx

The Crx is a car that jesus himself would drive…he told me

so wit this kids thery my camaro would be worth like 11teen hundred dollars in the year 3010 right ::slight_smile:

lol yea thread jacker FTL…it would be beneficial to humanity of they would just dead themselves…:ninja

no, just CRX GATOR is a TOOL and needs to off himself.

well judging from the username alone…

:wtf

1.) It’s a 95
2.)Rust is minimal
3.)Tasteful / FUNCTIONAL mods (BRAND NEW $950 coilover set up)
4.)obd1 > obd2 — VERY appealing to people looking to mod their cars

Oh yea, its 5400 OBO

a lotta better than your piece of shit SI you asked 8500 for.

OohOh its got a b16!!! fuckin awesome… fucking useless motor unless you build the shit out of it which is A LOT harder to do being obd2.

still sold it for around asking price, just like the rest of the cars i sell…the only reason why i used an example of that 94 gsr is because the guy is friends with most of you. if this was being sold by someone else, all of you would do the same shit you have done to that kid selilng his 00 gsr for $6500. for $1100 more you get a newer car, less mileage and no rust with some basic mods. the bank and insurance is going to value this car higher than the 94. in fact that 00 gsr is worth more than he is asking.

the only reason why i even bother talking shit in people’s classifieds is the same fact that all of you do…but, i guess being hypocritical is a virtue among you retards…if you cant take it, dont dish it…

also just because you guys think something is a pos doesn’t mean that others feel the same way. do some research before you open your mouths and also learn to comprehend what you read; this is crucial in the real world, not just for some shitty little forum full of babbling school boys.

i never praised the crx as the best car ever built. dont put words in my mouth. i actually liked my ITR a whole lot more. ive just used this name since '98 when i first purchased the car and its stuck since i did a lot of business with it online…

Thanks for the life story. I feel enlightened

:lol

This thread delivers.

Lately many threads have…you can tell winter is coming

we are all pissy, and the fact that gas is cheaper now and most of us have started putting our cars away

crx is a fucking dope. that is all

Actually I have no idea who the kid with the '94 GSR is…However I do know the kid with the '00 GSR. :ponder And I still think $6k for that '00 GSR is too much and would much rather have the '94 GSR for $5k

This thread deserves to be moved to the “Epic” section!

Thats because your a moron

No. You’re a moron, you drive your mom’s Volvo, get out of here.

Go mod the fuck out of the 2000 and pass inspection without jewing your way around it. :nono

i passed inspection in a 2002. without finding a Clever way around it.

I never have oh and p.s. you are still a fucking retard

Steve will fuck crx gator up.

Steve?

Steve Juji Froot?