Really happymeal...

:lol: And to think that I used to get excited about finding a racecar!

Priceless.

“To be honest, you don’t expect that,” Irelan told FOX Chicago affiliate WFLD-TV.

ya don’t say…

that was one expensive happy meal

Big Mac Meal $5. Double quarter pounder meal $6. Nugget meal $80?

AHAHAHAHAHA

haha.

“The family said they still may sue”

WHYYYYYY?

yeah I read that, and immediately thought these people are just sumbags

did you suffer emotional trauma from finding a baggie? smoke it and you will feel better

The American way. So much trama. Imagine what could have happened. Didn’t you know you deserve millions for things that could have happened, as long as a big corporation is somehow involved. :bloated:

Someone should point out that the food McDonalds is serving is probably worse for the kids than the weed.

These days if something that’s slightly out of the ordinary happens, it’s grounds to sue. It doesn’t even have to be bad… just if someones life is slightly disrupted.

1. Junk Food
  2. Pot
  3. Munchies
  4. Return to 1

McDonalds is brilliant!

Right, until you realize that marijuana enhances taste (or the preception of) and McDonalds tastes like shit.

quality.

She should become a sports commentator.

there are quite a few mcdonalds employees that deal drugs out of the drive thru window. that might be what happened.

I used to work at one (i know, i know…) and someone did it there, but he never handed the bag to the wrong person haha.

Exactly, thats retarded if they sue. Obviously there isn’t anyway in hell that this experience traumatized the little girl for life, her parents are just greedy. If anything in my opinion creates a hysterical story for later on in life. Oh well though… her parents will be remembered just as those idiots that sued Mcdonald’s for the hot coffee incident/s.