Really need help

when my car goes to shift out of 3rd I believe, at 6000rpms it like sticks and the car feels like its misfiring really bad. I no it has nothing to do with the plugs or wires cause it doesn’t do it any other time. I can do over 95 but with the pedal no more that 1/4 way down. I think its not getting enough fuel but not sure. Some of the people on club gp said that the gear may be shot and I might need a tranny rebuild, The speed senor solinold and cluth bands may be bad, some are saying I need the mini AFC which I was about to order, Then some of them said the mini AFC may not help if it the trannys fucked up. You guys got any suggestions? When me and John (Genocide) scanned the car it was saying it wasn’t getting enough fuel so I’m hoping thats the problem and not the tranny :frowning:

Originally posted by 97greengtp
when my car goes to shift out of 3rd I believe, at 6000rpms it like sticks and the car feels like its misfiring really bad. I no it has nothing to do with the plugs or wires cause it doesn’t do it any other time. I can do over 95 but with the pedal no more that 1/4 way down. I think its not getting enough fuel but not sure. Some of the people on club gp said that the gear may be shot and I might need a tranny rebuild, The speed senor solinold and cluth bands may be bad, some are saying I need the mini AFC which I was about to order, Then some of them said the mini AFC may not help if it the trannys fucked up. You guys got any suggestions? When me and John (Genocide) scanned the car it was saying it wasn’t getting enough fuel so I’m hoping thats the problem and not the tranny :frowning:
the exhaust from the LS1 HIT UR AIR CLEANER & BENT UR VAULES!!!:smiley: :tounge: :tounge:

Originally posted by Pewterss
the exhaust from the LS1 HIT UR AIR CLEANER & BENT UR VAULES!!!:smiley: :tounge: :tounge:
:eek: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

wait for dyno day and scan it while your on the dyno

its telling you: it isn’t a RAAAAACE car:D

Originally posted by Shaggy
:rolleyes:

Originally posted by SleeperGTP
:rolleyes:

the truth hurts :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :cuddle:

look , get a f/p gauge with a long line to go from the fuel rail to the windshield. duct tape it there. make a wide open pass. see if fuel pressure rises with boost and stays high. if it falls off before it could be a f/p problem. if not then maybe a trany issue .however it shifts good to me and has no codes im aware of. maybe jjs could scan or laptop it???

Originally posted by Gnocide
look , get a f/p gauge with a long line to go from the fuel rail to the windshield. duct tape it there. make a wide open pass. see if fuel pressure rises with boost and stays high. if it falls off before it could be a f/p problem. if not then maybe a trany issue .however it shifts good to me and has no codes im aware of. maybe jjs could scan or laptop it???

here’s my opinion…

last yr at the track with the fpr… it didn t even have the screw in it to turn the pressure up! the gauge on it was broke…

soo he removed this from his car so if it did have higher fuel pressure it was back to stock now…

did it with and with out the broken fpr… he did stick a screw in it and but i don tknow if it actaully worked as it wasn t my car and i just glanced over it…

so im sensing it being a fuel issue…

that car runs pretty well i m o… 13.6 last yr… and this yr more mods… less fuel… … i can t remember if it cut out then or not as greengtp could answer this

hell if the scanner said your running lean… theres a reason!:smiley:

Originally posted by Shaggy

haha… race him:tounge:

Originally posted by Gnocide
maybe jjs could scan or laptop it???

i think this is the key! :wink: unless you guys want me to show his domestic ass up this yr at the track… i advise him some help! :rofl:

Originally posted by BETRAYED93
haha… race him:tounge:
:beer: :boink :moon:

verify pressure under boost… . see devin he has a snap on in his whip now…well we were in clairton sunday so you better ask him if its still there