rear quarters

does anyone know where i can buy a rear passenger quarter panel for my s13? i checked like 4 different auto parts stores in Brampton and they just told me im better off going to a scrap yard and cutting one out myself. oh and if anyone has experience with body work it was dented in when a bought the car didn’t look bad at first but it was at night lol (Jessy James always said the best cars are bought at night) any how i realized the door frame was dented a bit too, can i just cut part of the door frame out a the panel i was gonna cut my self at the scrap yard and weld it in if i was gonna take that route.

Bing makes, over fenders for the hatch s13, and they are sized to fit over your existing quarters and also widen the look of your s13. You can also cut your own out of a scrap yard, but it would be time consuming if u dont have the right tools. Try to see if u can pop the dent out and fill er up with some filling compound (fiberglass or bondo) About your door frame what part are u talking about? You should post some pics of the damage so that we can tell u what u exactly need.

http://www.bings.ca/files/jesses%20car.jpg

this is an example of Bings product on Jesse’s 240sx as seen from drift mania pitting area

alright yea i will post some pics good idea ill snap some tomorrow, i allready popped it out a bit, but its still ugly as hell, i put a new door on ti and there was like a 3 inch gap and i banged the dent out a, but there is still a little gap.

hmm You should also check underneath the car for frame/floor condition and damage. try to assess everything before u realize later. Also check the strut towers to make sure they are in good shape. It seems your car has been in an accident that has altered the geometry of the car

well so far everything else is alright, the bolt on the back of the passenger seat has rusted through but ill be taking care of that this weekend, im goin to weld a plate in, other than that iv checked pretty much everything, and it seems good the towers are all good and there was a bit of rust on the rocker panels but only because the dent was allowing water to get in. but yea i think the car is slightly twisted, it does pill to the right a little bit, but i havnt checked alignment yet. i’m just going to work around the slight twist(i think)

yes, you should be fine, just see if the shop can align your car to go straight. Not every 240sx has clean history and if the chassis is a little deformed just make sure everything has been inspected for safety and your good to go. If you know how to weld man and have your own machine or have access to one, your one step ahead of the game man. Good luck, I look forward to the pics

yea i have like my own little shop with welder torches compressor and shit load of tools, i should be alright, car is already safetied and everything. thx for the encouragement lol, will post pics tomorrow, of both my car and the damage.