Need help budy crushed his quarter panel!

if its so mint what was it doing outside last night?

Lol thanks for the smartass comment gota love son, maybe it was his first car and he doesn’t have enough moeny for a beater? he was only planning on driving it this winter and buying something else next season thanks for the help… not

First car should have been a beater for this weather lol, honestly. The cost to fix everything properly is probably going to be about the same that the car is worth. If he ends up parting the car, I’ll take those doors off him!

Hes not looking to part out, but if he does I’ll post a thread for him… Anyway if anyone can chime in please do I figured a shop can pull the panel but I havn’t seen the damage in person yet.

If anything, you can just buy a jdm rear subframe with everything for 350$, and cover the body damage with some widebody panels and call it a day. That would be the most cost effective route.

How much is structurally damaged on the car? If nothings structurally damaged, replace the damaged suspension stuff and get a body guy to weld in a new panel off a parts car?

Forgot to mention if anyone has a quarter panel for sale pm me ! I could also use one for my 90 s13 as it has a bit of rust too…

hammer or what ever to push it out over fenders used sub frame wider wheels to make it look not so stupid and park it

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/7392/img0672a0.jpg
was this him???

lol its the best just driving home and seeing the marks of people failing

i had something not that bad a poped it out from inside remove all plastics and bang out with a rubber mallet i covered mine in bandaids and stickers…you might be less hood and could use overs

Yea i thought of taking the interior off im going to help him out with that this thursday maybe thinking of renting a dent puller but he wants to take it to a body guy which is fair enough

yup… pull it manually and cover it with over fenders… i can help with that :slight_smile:

OE suspension parts should be easy and hecka cheap to find.

You could take it to a body shop, tell them you dont want paint work, just the pull and straighten of the quarter and pay them a couple hundo in cash. I can set that up for you possibly, depends on where you are.

bing that would be awesome my buddy lives in cambridge were working on getting the suspension fixed so he can at least drive to a shop

ill buy it as is

LOL he had the money for a MINT s13, but not a beater? and then decided to winter drive that MINT RWD, s13… and sell it after he has molested it with salt? Makes no sense to me, but anyways, just find a other quarter and replace it. Not that hard to figure out. or go with overs, but then you need some wheels and coils to make it look not totally stupid.

everyone stop trying to buy the damn car because i know you’re going to offer $500. bing pm me the shop you were talking about he’s looking to get this fixed asap as he has insurance inspection coming up!

yeah you already know wats needed. subframe/shock/arms/ … but what he needs is good new winter tires for winter. 240sx with 50% tread winters dont cut it. and he needs to go into a parkinglot of snow and learn to stop/ control the car. hitting something local is safer then going off a onramp on a highway for hte same reason.

Overfenders.

lolol. I can just imagine the thought process in the middle of December.

“Yea guy! I’mma get a MINT 240sx for my first car and drive it this winter! I’ll worry about a beater next year, RWD in the snow sounds like fun… cause I know how to drive like a PRO and I’mma MAN HANDLE THAT SNOW!”

Thats what it sounds like to me by a couple of yours posts… Looks like he did some Winter Dori-Dori into a pole IMO.

If he wants a ghetto fix, drill two holes in the QP, stick something metal thru both holes (like a coat hanger but stronger obviously) and start pullin! Overfenders after that and what everyone else says… get some stock suspension and shes back on the road to rust. BTW, if he continues to drive this car without painting that QP, I’d hate to see what this mint 240sx looks like after the salt makes love with the bare metal from all the scratches. Not to mention that he crashed it in what… the first snow fall? GG on the rest of the winter.

I think he should park the car for the entire winter, spend the money he would waste on fixing it (because it’ll happen again) and buy a 500$ honda civic beater and actually have some control on the road.