Reccomend me tires!

In the market for a set of tires for 17" rims that are going on a mustang gt. The size on it now is 275/40/17. Thanks

tirerack.com ???

according to the bridgestone commercial its bridgestone or nothing, and theyve been in business a long time, so it has to be true

are you drag racing, road coursing, whatever? you need to provide more information.

it doesnt matter what hes doing, dont you watch tv! but yes more info would be needed

street car, he would probably want something with a harder compound so they dont wear out as fast.

yeap, street riding and burnouts.

with all that horsepower that mustang puts out i would suggest a drag radial. If i was you , i would just get a cheap decent tire thats in your bugget if your just street riding

kumho ASX/AST/SPT

Can’t go wrong with the #1 or #2 from that review.

I would even say the Kuhmos at #3 would be a good buy, How ever the star specs are slightly expensive compared to most on that list.

for “street riding and burnouts” (LOL), even the kumho XS is overkill.

Yeah, I plan on going with their #2 for my next set, the hankook ventus v12 evo’s. They really need to shorten up their damn tire names though. I also had a set of hankook ventus rs-2 z212’s. When people would ask what tires I had I’d just say hankooks. :slight_smile: