Good Sticky Tire....

Im lookin for a good sticky tire for the STREET. I put about 100-300mil. on the car a week. Should I just get some good perf. street tires? ooor can I get away with some drag radials?

Brands…
Suggestions…
Places that are CHEAP…

Input appretiated!!

bridgestone gforce is nice, they have a drag radial that’s pretty ill.

i also rock potenza re080 on the sti (stock) and they rule. I tried a few other tires on my last one and i really liked these the best.

a good sticky street tire is going to cost money…but if ur looking for a compromise i suggest Kumho Ecsta MXs or Falken Azenis…usually anythign sticky will be soft and wont hold up very well to alot of Daily Driving…although my Advans A046s are holding up nicely on the Non-drive wheels of the car

they are 240 ish a tire though

Get yourself some Kumho MX’s, or if you need to drive in the winter get Kumho ASX’s.

I have the gforce TA on my A4 and they are great so far.
Pretty quiet too.
I don’t know how they would be for drag racing though.

fuck all that other nonsence

get ET streets or the new drag radial ones., they stick like no other :slight_smile:

Yup, Sticky Mickeys is the way to go, Got em on my Stang Love em

i’m a big of of bridgestone tires…potenza series…
I have s02 poll positions on my car and love them

E/T Street Raidials

I’ve heard nothing but great things about BFG G-force TA Drag Radials…I’ll be wearing them next year instead of rocking the Nittos like this year.

I liked the kuhmo kh11’s.

Pretty sticky for a radial, i liked them better than the mx’s that wore out really fast.

Mickey Drag Radials. Not alot of milage, but a whole lot of sticky.

tirerack.com

Then again, this is Your DD? 100-300 miles could be a DD or a toy-car.

Don’t run MT DRs on a DD. On a DD, go with a Street Radial. Kumho or Bridgetone.

T/A KDW’s for daily driving, not as sticky as plain T/A’s but a higher treadwear rating and exceptional traction in the wet and it doesn’t sacrifice a whole lot of dry grip for all that added wet grip.

azeni 615’s is what i run.

and they are awesome.

you can get them pretty cheap, through edgeracing.com

:word: i love my azenis.

ET streets hook almost as good as a slick but suck onthe highway, forget about the middle lane with NY states shitty truck rutted roads.

most peopl like the new 615s better. personally i have driven both and like the 215s much more, tho the 615s are a great deal(price/performance/value)