Reccommendations for exhaust for the Roush?

the exhaust on the Roush is way too quiet for my liking. sounds just as quiet as a stock gt mustang sounds. i don’t want it like open header obnoxiously loud. dunno what anyone on here has done to a gt or a cobra that has a nice mean sound to it

like x pipe or h pipe wise and what kind of mufflers?

i was thinking x pipe most likely but no idea on mufflers. still getting more up to date on the muscle car side of the car world lol

so let me know what you guys think.

and what to do so i can still pass emissions? like o2 sensor wise and what not

slp loud mouth

http://vidxc.com/media/53879/3/1/1

UPR X-Pipe … thats all you need

that’s got to be the worst video ever… “where the hell is he going?”

and I love how they do it in a cash wash so the walls on both sides make it sound more aggressive.

get some longtubes(ill help you install it) and a x-pipe that bdr5oh recomended and then go from there

My cobra has All MAC, long tubes x pipes and mufflers, the sound is pure sex!

I had a custom setup with a bassani muffler mounted mid-mount.

Sounded really badass…

Sounded very similar to the off road magnaflows…

mine is pretty obnoxious!

bassani headers, bassani catted x, slp loudmouth I catback with 4" rolled tips (i ditched the slp tips cuz they suck)

ok so if i did long tubes and an x pipe what would i be dealing with to pass emissions? im sure one of you guys knows the tricks that need to be done

get a handheld tuner, sct/diablo, have your rear o2 sensors turned off and a re-tune for the long tubes. no more check engine light and you’re good to go

I have a borla stinger catback on my '03 Cobra and it sounds nice. Nice deep tone and not too loud or raspy.

haha that didn’t take long for the modding…

i will vouch for the sound of his car all day long… badass

X pipe and Borlas.