Recommend a non-US all inclusive vacation spot.

Just got my passport the other day.

I was looking to take the misses on a nice trip, probably outside the US.

We will be traveling in September for about week, or 9 days.

The budget is under $1000 per person that will cover airfare/lodging/food.

I was looking at some of the 4 and 5 star resorts in Cancun that are all inclusive.

We don’t drink a ton of alcohol, but we do like good food, not all inclusive cheeseburgers and fries.

Also, I would try to avoid those family oriented places with kiddies running all over screaming…

i like tripadvisor.com for reviews and tips.

I just went to Cancun a few months ago. The resort we stayed at was well over $1000 a person but there are some really nice resorts down there for people on a budget.

Punta Cana, in the Dominican, has some really nice places on a budget. Mayan Riviera and Jamaica are nice too. If you really like good food I recommend Iberostar resorts, they all have the best food.

Yeah its a great site. I’ve posted for them for years. I’m starting to think that the all inclusive thing isn’t a must have, its pretty simple to find good food in most places.

Might need some more cash.

I’ve been to all inclusives in Jamaica, Cancun, Dominican, and Fiji.

I paid about $1k/person to go to Grand Palladium in Punta Cana, DR. It was the cheapest AI I’ve been to. I mean, you get what you pay for, but for the price it was great. The buffets had plenty of options, but you could go to any number of ala carte places with better food. There’s a Brazillion steakhouse, Japanese Hibachi, etc.

Granted, by my 4th day there I was shitting my brains out and didn’t take a solid crap until I had been home for 5 days, but just don’t get the pasta with 1809325098 different kinds of seafood and you’ll probably have better luck than me. :lol:

Pink Palace in Greece!

http://www.thepinkpalace.com/

All inclusive hostel!

It’s the most fun I’ve ever had.

I went to that same place before Fry did and I didn’t get the shits.

May I suggest you visit anywhere in PR?..I know they have all inclusive resorts but I am not good at finding them…sorry bro, but def consider it.

http://www.copamarina.com/ near Ponce, PR… stayed there a week… it was good. Check out www.cheapcaribbean.com for other spots and of course, tripadvisor for reviews.

would you consider cruises? they have some great deals if you look for them

I got a good deal 1 1/2 years ago for Grand Oasis in Cancun. It blew. Dont go there.
There are some deals to be had leaving through toronto.
www.GlennyTravel.com was a good site. they have a Buffalo office and one in Ft erie

Im going to Puerto Rico in a few weeks on a cruise, I will let you know how it is.

St. Lucia…