All-Inclusive Caribbean Resorts

Okay…lets try to keep this on topic, etc.

Looking for some recommendations on Caribbean all-inclusive resorts.

Budget is $3k ± a couple hundred. That seems to be the going rate for most places including airfare.

Not really picky…but must be CLEAN (I’ve seen some on TripAdvisor with dirty bathrooms, broken doors, etc.).

So, where have you been? How much did you pay? Would you go again and/or recommend it to others?

Never stayed at any, but I have looked into staying at Atlantis in Nassau, Bahamas. Been there before for a few hours sight seeing on a cruise, and it looked like it had a ton to offer. Pricing wasn’t bad at all if I recall. Don’t recall if it was completely all-inclusive however.

also looking, honeymoon in september

I suggest taking a cruise over some of the resorts. Some places after 3-4 days can get kinda of lame where on a cruise you can vist 3-4 different palces and get a little taste of everything. If your hell bent on a resort Sandals was nice went and go piss drunk and it cost a boat load of money. Would do it again if I won the lottery.

Go to Seaside Heights, NJ. You will be disappointed.

I go to this Dominican restaurant in Albany and the owner is always telling me to go to the Dominican Republic and stay at Sandals or something like that. Then I went to the barber, and he was tan as hell, and he said he just got back from the Dominican and ranted and raved about how awesome and cheap it was. So that’s two ringing endorsements for that. I’ve never been yet, but am definitely going at some point.

I think I’ve decided on the Excellence Punta Cana. $3k for 7 nights including air.

be prepared for an interesting taxi ride. i went to the DR last June.

Per person? Holy fuck if it is.

I just booked Grand Caymen for four nights with air fare for $1500 departing April 8th. Groupon plus Kayack.com FTW. For two btw.

And yes, Hang, I have heard about the taxi rides lol.