Recommend Me an MP3 Headunit + Mono/Bridgeable 500watt RMS AMP

Just what the title says…

Alpine decks are preferred but I am open to suggestions.

bump bump bump

:stuck_out_tongue:

i got a nice MTX MONO SUB AMP…it ran 2 Polk 10"s quite nicely out of a stock HU…not 500rms more like 250 but works great

Eww… .alpine… it would probably help if you tell us how much money you are willing to spend.

About midmarket:
Deck: How about Pioneer Premier DEH-P880PRS
Sub amp: JL Audio 500/1

$400 on the deck, $300 on the amp and that’s about it.

spend more and get what max told you to get, its will sound really good

ebay…3000 watt amps are like 150 or so

fucking ell ohh ell

my friend has one…they work

Nothing against You or Your friend at all. Unless he found a steal of a deal, that is not something to be recommending.

Oh, im sure it works. That does not mean it sounds like it should, or is doing anything near what it claims.
Better yet, take a DMM and ammeter to the thing, tell me how much amperage it drives out.
Or, come borrow my o’scope and see just how badly clipped the signal probably is.
Lemme guess, it’s got madddd bass b00st too, rite?

$150 3kw amps are worth less then Electric Superchagers & Turbonators.

where are u located…need some way to measure, no ammeter or oscope

and im well aware thats its not producing the actual 3000 watts, but u tell me where u can find a 2000watts, which prob is producing, name brand amp that u like for 150

I would never by a good brand name amp for $150, there are none that I like they all are complete shit. Cheepest amps I would look at are JL or american tech, AT are really hard to find, maybe even a b and k

Maksim2000’s suggestion seems like a solid combo. As for eBay, ewww… :tdown: to “3000w” amps that clip like woah.

OT: I thought B & K’s were a bit on the pricer side of things? Or is that just the home stereo side I havn’t looked in years.

Eclipse cd4000 $350

Do you want a mono amp or bridgeable?? Mono is stable at 2 ohms while you can bridge most 2 channels only down to 4ohms. What subs are you running??

Kicker zx4001 $300 400watts at 2ohms
MTX ta5302 $300 500watts at 4ohms

this amp dont clip…your all just hating ebay because u can afford to spend 80 gazillion dollars on jl and other name brands

Hey, wrong forum, you fucking stupid mod

What’s that, Repost Super Champion?

alpine cda-9856 $199 , alpine mrpm650(600 watt mono) $299

where?