WTB Deck and Amp

I need a small 2 channel amp and a good used deck. Not looking for shit. As far as the deck goes, I prefer alpine and want a Ipod hookup. DOnt really care on the amp just dont want it to be massive. SOmething around 300 watt’s.

Bump

in the trunnnnnnnk dawg

No. Thats what I want to avoid lol. I have had jvc speakers in the car since I bought the damn thing and I had 8" p2’s in the sail panel when I had my alpine deck and shit but I took it all out and I just want a little better stereo now. 4 speakers isnt good enough. I still have the 8’s so I just want to throw something lite in the car to make it sound a little better.

text me I have an alpine deck I paid $350 for a couple years back and it has iPod hookup , however no cable I left it in my last car I sold , but u can get em at best buy

I got an amp I think too but its hoghend shit u might not want it

I got two super nice 10" inch subs for $250 a piece if u want more info on that

I’ll let te deck go CHEAP

otherwise I’ll use it

text me tho don’t play games with pms on here

subs never installed still in original boxes too

damn forgot number 478 4030

not interested in subs. Link me to the deck.

I’ve got a TMA T2-250.1 that I’d let go for $50.

Are the subs DVC or SVC, and are they 2 or 4 ohm coils? If they are single 4’s, this amp would do really well as it’s super clean sounding.

![http://i.ebayimg.com/t/TMA-T2-250-1-MONO-BLOCK-AMP-JL-AUDIO-COMPANY-NEW-/13/!BsFen(wEGk~$(KGrHqIH-EQEvDFiPepWBL2dVD!i)w~~_3.JPG](http://i.ebayimg.com/t/TMA-T2-250-1-MONO-BLOCK-AMP-JL-AUDIO-COMPANY-NEW-/13/!BsFen(wEGk~$(KGrHqIH-EQEvDFiPepWBL2dVD!i)w~~_3.JPG)

SPECS
Amplifier Topology - Linear, Dual N-Channel MOSFET Class A/B
Number of Channels - 1
Inputs - One Mono Pair (RCA Low-Level)
Input Sensitivity - 200mV - 4V
Rated Power @14.5 V - 175W x 1 @ 4 ohm 250W x 1 @ 2 ohm
Preamp Output - Pass-through type with unity gain
Frequency Response - 10 Hz - 100 Hz +/- 1.0 dB
Dimensions (L x W x H) 10.60" x 9.60" x 2.15"

I have an old school Alphasonik PMA2100ix 2 channel amp and an Alpine CDA-9851 deck for sale.

Amp is pretty beast for its size. Deck is pretty nice too. I just got a 5 channel alphasonik amp and ordered a kenwood excelon deck so if you’re still lookin, pm with an offer for both or 1.

I want that amp. Interested in any f-body parts? I have 30k rotors from my car that are just sitting in my garage. Want them? also have my stock oil pump, valvetrain etc. which only have 10k on them.

and my subs are dual 2 ohm. 200 watts rms and 400 watts peak. 8" Rockford fosgate p2’s.

They shounded great in the sail panel when I had my Hifonics amp, but I also run them bridged.

sending u the pic on Facebook

okay u probably deleted me off facebook so ill pm you

I didnt delete you on fb. I see you post shit everyday on my page lol

word, well anyways i uploaded the pic of it to facebook to show ya and then someone else bought it already. so SOLD

The amp would work PERFECT for your subs, just run 'em in series-parallel. I don’t really need anything but money right now bro, I wish I could help you out lol.

I wouldnt be able to get that amp from you until next weekend?

Whenever you want, no rush.

ok cool.