Recommendations for a Flatbed Company...

There has been an oil cooler line recall from Lotus since earlier this year. Since the closest dealership is in Cleveland, I never got around to getting the work done. Apparently over time, the fittings deteriorate and fail, spilling oil everywhere. Last night that’s exactly what happened. After leaving my girlfriend’s house last night, I got about 20 feet before the oil light came on and I pulled over as soon as I could. There was oil all over the road.

I got the car back to my house but now I need to get it to Cleveland. Obviously it’s not in running condition so I need a flatbed.

Does anyone know a good company to get this done with? I just need a one-way trip. Lotus is picking up the tab.

I used Buffalo Towing to bring a car home from Rochester. Don’t know if they would travel that far but I am sure for the $ they would consider it…or find a member here with a trailer.

684-5321 walczaksautoservice.com

are you this VVV guy?

http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?221532-250-gander-mountain-gift-card

Franks flat bed. He has towed for a few ppl on here. Tell him Dave Reid sent you.

864-2066

Thanks guys… I’ll check them out. :tup:

Hmmm how soon? I gotta make a run to Detroit and am taking the 20ft trailer. Pm me

:tup: to franks flat bed.